Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was wrong to help my brother

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
For an instinctive and family matter as a child I loved my family, but I have already made several threads of my parents and now it's my brother's turn. He has always hated me, both he and his friends call me mentally retarded because of my physical appearance. I lost several friends because of him, making me pass for the ugly retard of the group so my old friends preferred him over my presence.

For a while my brother abused cocaine and xanax, along with other drugs illegally taken with fake prescriptions obtained from an old friend of mine (now his, since he too preferred my brother). When I found out that my brother took the pills, he threw them in the toilet and I talked to him like that after several months of abuse he stopped.

I had to do my own thing, I didn't have to help him. It was a piece of shit and karma wanted to help me but I preferred to act my own way without things taking their course.

Now I regret it, and I will no longer help anyone. On their deathbed, my family members will be alone with the doctors who abuse them ... I will act as Pontius Pilate and "wash my hands of it".

Last edited:
fuck him he had sex you should hate him

You should really gymmax and knock his teeth out.

I lost several friends because of him, making me pass for the ugly retard of the group so my old friends preferred him over my presence.
I'd break all contact with him

Thanks bro, only serious answer so far. I was already thinking that in fact
Must suck to lose a sibling but that's just ridiculous.

I am kinda in a similar situation with my narcissistic mother. I know it would be the best to never see her again but she is still my mother you know.
Despite the abuse I do have same good memories with her. I hate and love her at the same time.

Must suck to lose a sibling but that's just ridiculous.

I am kinda in a similar situation with my narcissistic mother. I know it would be the best to never see her again but she is still my mother you know.
Despite the abuse I do have same good memories with her. I hate and love her at the same time.
Same

Ah, family. Only coming around when they need something.

For an instinctive and family matter as a child I loved my family, but I have already made several threads of my parents and now it's my brother's turn. He has always hated me, both he and his friends call me mentally retarded because of my physical appearance. I lost several friends because of him, making me pass for the ugly retard of the group so my old friends preferred him over my presence.

For a while my brother abused cocaine and xanax, along with other drugs illegally taken with fake prescriptions obtained from an old friend of mine (now his, since he too preferred my brother). When I found out that my brother took the pills, he threw them in the toilet and I talked to him like that after several months of abuse he stopped.

I had to do my own thing, I didn't have to help him. It was a piece of shit and karma wanted to help me but I preferred to act my own way without things taking their course.

Now I regret it, and I will no longer help anyone. On their deathbed, my family members will be alone with the doctors who abuse them ... I will act as Pontius Pilate and "wash my hands of it".

Have you tried to have a honest talk with him on this? A lot of people dont realize they are shitty and if they do, do not to what extent unless it is clearly put in front of them.

A lot of people dont realize how much other people did for them unless laid out in front of them. Your brother might not consider that you literally saved him, he might believe calling you retarded "is just joking". Maybe he will not care, laugh and tell you to fuck off, or maybe he will realize the magnitude of his fuck ups with you and how much he owes you.

Have you tried to have a honest talk with him on this? A lot of people dont realize they are shitty and if they do, do not to what extent unless it is clearly put in front of them.

A lot of people dont realize how much other people did for them unless laid out in front of them. Your brother might not consider that you literally saved him, he might believe calling you retarded "is just joking". Maybe he will not care, laugh and tell you to fuck off, or maybe he will realize the magnitude of his fuck ups with you and how much he owes you.
Nice, thanks. I needed it :feelscry:
I will tell him

You should just ghost him tbh family isnt worth it in the current year

You should burn every bridge and trap yourself on an island, all alone with no way out. (Because no bridges) that's what the jews designed for everyone. (Easier to kill us all off that way)