Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was wrong about height>face

manletcel1488

manletcel1488

Veteran
★★
When I first joined this forum I was in the camp that height>>>face by a lot, but since joining and learning more about how important face is to attracting females and how you are treated by society I have to admit I was wrong.
The reason I thought height was the most important is because it's the thing that is the most acceptable to discriminate by, women won't (as frequently, although I feel this is changing) openly say they don't want to date ugly men but they will make statement after statement about their height fetish, its hard not to internalize this as a 5'4 turbomanlet.
I now realize they are about equally important, face probably being slightly more important for dating and height being slightly more important for being treated with respect by people, however, if you are significantly lacking in either category it will most likely damn you to inceldom.
I no longer feel envy towards tallcels.
Water post I know but just wanted to say this.

Last edited:
Yeah, wasterposting.

But yeah, brother. If I had a pretty face being 5'7'' I'd slay, I swear by the Almighty.

EVEN JUST A FUCKING NORMIE FACE WOULD LET ME ARRANGEMARRIAGEMAXX.

But no, height, height, height.

NO FUCKING HEIGHT FOR MY FACE WHEN FELLOW MOROCCANS MARRYING AS 5'4'' TURBOMANLETS!!!!

Yeah, wasterposting.

But yeah, brother. If I had a pretty face being 5'7'' I'd slay, I swear by the Almighty.

EVEN JUST A FUCKING NORMIE FACE WOULD LET ME ARRANGEMARRIAGEMAXX.

But no, height, height, height.

NO FUCKING HEIGHT FOR MY FACE WHEN FELLOW MOROCCANS MARRYING AS 5'4'' TURBOMANLETS!!!!
بروتال مراكش-بيل