Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was with my family

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
When the birthday came back through, they told me to smile even though I didn't want to. My Mom playfully held a knife to my neck and tried tickling me to smile but it failed and then my Mom asked me to smile in a serious tone. I smiled like a complete fucking autist and then my family took the picture and was laughing at the smile I made, fuck them. Thank god I'm joining the military in a couple of years just so I can get away from them and hopefully die to a stray bullet so it doesn't look like I killed myself.

So sad :feelstrash::cryfeels: stay strong.

My Mom playfully held a knife to my neck
I'm sensing some deep resentment here that isn't being expressed. From your mother, I mean.

You might want to lock and barricade your bedroom door at night until you're old enough to escape.

I'm sensing some deep resentment here that isn't being expressed. From your mother, I mean.

You might want to lock and barricade your bedroom door at night until you're old enough to escape.
I knew she did it as a joke but I do know where you're coming from. I cant lock the doors because I live in the basement, and my basement doesnt have an entrance to block anyone from coming down. Only door that I have is the side entrance to my house.

I knew she did it as a joke but I do know where you're coming from. I cant lock the doors because I live in the basement, and my basement doesnt have an entrance to block anyone from coming down
I'd look for a bear trap.

And sociopaths like this are known to hide their real thoughts and desires behind friendly veils like that. No normal person holds a knife to their son's throat as a joke. Your mom wants to kill you or worse.

Thank god I'm joining the military in a couple of years just so I can get away from them and hopefully die to a stray bullet so it doesn't look like I killed myself.
If you want to die I’d choose a more active approach. You probably won’t be sent into any combat zones and even if you do the chances of you getting shot out there is pretty low

Im glad my parents ignore me mostly. I do feel bad for you about your mother man thta must be tough

a mentalcel will not survive in the military

Not many people make such an option.

Dude, I really dont see what the big deal Is. What are you angry about?

Dude, I really dont see what the big deal Is. What are you angry about?
I'm angry that I had to smile like a complete fucking retard instead of them trying to understand that I don't like smiling for pictures and smiling in general.

throw cake at wall and go to ur room