Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was watching "A Handmaid's Tale" with my parents

Welfare Collector

Welfare Collector

Life is an RPG and I fucked up my build
★★★★
I didn't entirely understand the context. I sort of just sat down and started watching it with them and I guess they've been through a few episodes by now. I thought it would be shitty but it was so mesmerizing! It was almost comparable to my experience watching the Joker movie for the first time. Although the story's being told through some roastie who you're supposed to to sympathize with solely because her ride on the cock carousel was cut short it didn't spoil it or make it less enjoyable to watch. My favorite scene so far is where this guy gets rewarded for his military service by receiving a wife of his own. The type of society that's depicted in the show is like the polar opposite of the world we live in today. it's truly something to see! For the first time in awhile I sort of felt alive. My mind was bubbling with tons of thoughts and possibilities for guys like us. Imagine the thrill of fighting in a war to spread the superior ideals of genuine traditionalism and monogamy abroad. Forging everlasting friendships and creating a sense of brotherhood among the men you're fighting side by side with and all to secure a happy, peaceful and harmonious existence for future generations of young men. And on top of all that receiving your own wife after the fighting. I think my parents got kind of creeped out by my overly positive attitude while watching the show but honestly I don't give a fuck :dab:

Last edited:
Brotherhood has been lost in the west

A handmaid's stale is a femalewashed version of Twisted World

A handmaid's stale is a femalewashed version of Twisted World

I understand the message the people who created the show are trying to get across. "You see inkwell! This is the kind of society that people like you are advocating for! Are you still steadfast in your bigoted beliefs? :soy:." But honestly I'm just looking at it from a different perspective and I could care less about the "message" of the show.

Let us Incels go to war in Iran and each get a wife as a reward.

Imagine the thrill of fighting in a war to spread the superior ideals of genuine traditionalism and monogamy abroad. Forging everlasting friendships and creating a sense of brotherhood among the men you're fighting side by side with and all to secure a happy, peaceful and harmonious existence for future generations of young men. And on top of all that receiving your own wife after the fighting.
Made me sad as fuck. We could have been living this life but instead we wagecuck in minimum wage jobs, can´t even LOOK at women, have NO friends whatsoever, we are depressed, anxious, suicidal and the laughing stock of everyone. Most of us have nothing to look forward to, only premature death mourned by no one

No idea what this fiction is about but it sounds like a dream
Made me sad as fuck. We could have been living this life but instead we wagecuck in minimum wage jobs, can´t even LOOK at women, have NO friends whatsoever, we are depressed, anxious, suicidal and the laughing stock of everyone. Most of us have nothing to look forward to, only premature death mourned by no one
And we're told expecting any more/better than that makes us creepy entitled monsters

I saw an episode once

I like the idea of the show , but I know that it's made with a feminist agenda. I doubt I could watch it.

Watch the original Stepford Wives as well OP. Its a similar feminist fiction that should be a model for our society.

The Handmaid’s Tale is a blueprint for a good, healthy society.

Your idea of war is very idealized but yeah the idea of being rewarded by my country for doing something with a wife sounds nice.

it's funny how so many feminists write a utopia and call it a dystopia becuase they can't fuck chad
i haven't seen it but i might pick it up because it sounds utopian to me