Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was wanting to give internet dating apps a last shot while still here in Germany but I gave up upon looking at my pics

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm simply too ugly. It feels simply inadequate.

Even in my best pics, where there's some photoshop, I'm hiding my baldness with a cap, smiling, in social environments, I'm still too ugly.

My asymmetrical eyelids became much worse with age. My lower third is simply too small. My skin looks bad and my skull shape is not attractive.

I don't know if I should bother tbh. I guess I'll do it anyway just to have a sense of closure from Germany. Approaching on the streets has 0% of chance of success, definitely.

Is it true what they say about germany that ethnics have all the white girls ? thx for answering bro.

why bother?

Unless you are a 9+/10 or ethnic there is zero point trying online dating.

Is it true what they say about germany that ethnics have all the white girls ? thx for answering bro.

no, but the dudes with girlfriends are usually 190cm and taller.

My asymmetrical eyelids became much worse with age.

Try to get some pics looking obliquely into the sun for a natural squint - it'll help to "tighten" your eye area up a bit.

My lower third is simply too small.

Tilt your head back slightly and project your jaw forward (this is how @Weed frauded his infamous picture, if I remember).

My skin looks bad and my skull shape is not attractive.

Natural lighting is best for skinmaxing. Avoid overhead artificial light.

Even in my best pics, where there's some photoshop, I'm hiding my baldness with a cap, smiling, in social environments, I'm still too ugly.

My asymmetrical eyelids became much worse with age. My lower third is simply too small. My skin looks bad and my skull shape is not attractive.

I don't know if I should bother tbh. I guess I'll do it anyway just to have a sense of closure from Germany. Approaching on the streets has 0% of chance of success, definitely.
Just simply do not do it. My Whogivesafucc catfish account had 5 matches in the span of 24 hours here which is extremely low. German women have even higher standards on online dating sites

no
Try to get some pics looking obliquely into the sun for a natural squint - it'll help to "tighten" your eye area up a bit.

Tilt your head back slightly and project your jaw forward (this is how @Weed frauded his infamous picture, if I remember).

and when you meet them in person? how you going to keep the fraud going?

I saw my second white foid + ethnic male couple today. more than 3 months here.

why bother?

Unless you are a 9+/10 or ethnic there is zero point trying online dating.
Just simply do not do it. My Whogivesafucc catfish account had 5 matches in the span of 24 hours here which is extremely low. German women have even higher standards on online dating sites
Holy fuck, even whogivesafucc failed? Didn't you get responses from the matches?

He mogs me to Pluto and back :feelsrope:

Thanks for the tips. I'll take some pics tomorrow under the sun and decide if I'm really gonna do it or not.

Just surgerymaxxx in Germany a leave the bill there, before coming back to brazil

and when you meet them in person? how you going to keep the fraud going?

Not sure, but it could conceivably work with a "natural", non-Photoshop fraud I think. The foid might end up bailing - who knows? - but I imagine you could disappoint it by approximately 0.5-1 PSL point and it would just chalk it up to photogenicity. You obviously don't want to shock it too strongly, but a subtle inflation might be tractable.

Just surgerymaxxx in Germany a leave the bill there, before coming back to brazil
Is it even possible to fix things like eyelids? Skull shape it's un-fixable.

Eyelids are easy.
Blaferoplasthy

Im thinking doing one to fix eye bags. But they are used for eyelids too. And its one of the cheapest procedures available. Its like R$ 4.000,00 (~U$ 1k for those unfamiliar) here.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 29
frauding is actually good. if you have personality going for you, you just might need her to accept a date, which you wouldn't get with your current looks. maybe you can lift your 4/10 a little up.

5 matches here is incredibly good.

My Mario Rodriguez profile got 5-8 matches on average.
Asda

5 matches here is incredibly good.

My Mario Rodriguez profile got 5-8 matches on average.
View attachment 53331
Compare that to other western countries. The average match rate for my catfish accounts is usually much higher
I wanted to make it clear that Germany is certainly a hard country for online dating.

It depends on how you look at it

Holy fuck, even whogivesafucc failed? Didn't you get responses from the matches?

He mogs me to Pluto and back :feelsrope:
Just do not try it. You will stare with a depressed look at your profile

I know how you feel, when I was in Spain I decided to try Tinder, have been there for weeks and got 1 match that disappeared after 2 days lol It's truly over for Spaincels.
Also remember light plays a huge role.

Eyelids are easy.
Blaferoplasthy

Im thinking doing one to fix eye bags. But they are used for eyelids too. And its one of the cheapest procedures available. Its like R$ 4.000,00 (~U$ 1k for those unfamiliar) here.
Where? India?

Brazil

Paid R$ 10k (~ U$ 2.5k) in a rhinoplasty few months ago

Normally I encourage people to get out and try, but online dating is pure suicide fuel for an incel.
The best shot we have is knowing a woman socially for a while and hoping our other qualities can eventually overcome the ugly.
Not that it happens more than one time in a million anyway.

Don't waste your time with white women, try JBWmaxxing. Not saying you have to marry and produce hapas, but at least escape inceldom via that route and go from there.

Don't waste your time with white women, try JBWmaxxing. Not saying you have to marry and produce hapas, but at least escape inceldom via that route and go from there.
I'm brown haired and eyed. Chink foids never gave me IOIs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back