Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was walking on a sidewalk and saw this...

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
I was walking on a sidewalk and saw 2 foids that looked like they're 12-14y/o as I came by them they both were about 5'10, 2 guys were standing with them, both looked like they were the same age, both 5'3-5'4, looked like classmates.

I don't understand what you're trying to say in this post.

could the guys smash?

I don't understand what you're trying to say in this post.
What can a manlets feel when literal kid foids are taller than them these days?

I was walking on a sidewalk and saw 2 foids that looked like they're 12-14y/o as I came by them they both were about 5'10, 2 guys were standing with them, both looked like they were the same age, both 5'3-5'4, looked like classmates.
Reading comprehension is hard for me. You're saying the foids were 5'10 and the guys with them were 5'3 manlets?

Omega based

2020 08 05 13 12 51

I was expecting something different when I clicked on this thread.

Fucking larp!
Where is photo?

Do you think we were born yesterday?

Were the boys their pack mules?

Short guys with girls!? Undeniable proof against the black pill :soy: :bluepill:

I once saw two girls of average height walk out of my local gym, just behind them emerged a manlet who was shorter than both looking at the floor with his hood up, his face indicating anguish.

This needs fo be put in Must Read Content