Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was verbally abused/humiliated in front of class by a female teacher (follow up to earlier teacher post)

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
When I was 16, I had to stand up in class and tell everybody what I had done over the summer. When I was finished, the teacher (a female teacher at that) said: "Have you also been avoiding hairdressers?" because I had long hair at the time. Everybody in the class laughed at me for several minutes, and the teacher sarcastically apologised when I left the room in tears.

Bearing in mind she made this remark knowing full well I was being mercilessly bullied on a daily basis by literally everybody in my class (those that didn't actively bully passively bullied me by laughing when the bullies tormented me), and that this had been going on for years.

These experiences leave deep wounds. Being treated like this by your peers and authority figures in your formative years messes you up.

When I was 16, I had to stand up in class and tell everybody what I had done over the summer.

Why do teachers do stupid shit like this?

It's obvious, really. Chads and foids party, poorcels work, a couple of nerds take college classes, and everyone else LDARs.

Why do teachers do stupid shit like this?

It's obvio
I believe they do it intentionally to humiliate the children who are obviously socially maladjusted and behind.

They were like that back then.
People never change, they get older.

She and your peers deserved the Lanza treatment

im glad my teachers never did that stuff

Teach hER a lesson
Become the next hAMudi

That enrages me. There is always a teacher who wants to like the class and takes advantage of the "weird" boy.

When I was 16, I had to stand up in class and tell everybody what I had done over the summer. When I was finished, the teacher (a female teacher at that) said: "Have you also been avoiding hairdressers?" because I had long hair at the time. Everybody in the class laughed at me for several minutes, and the teacher sarcastically apologised when I left the room in tears.

Bearing in mind she made this remark knowing full well I was being mercilessly bullied on a daily basis by literally everybody in my class (those that didn't actively bully passively bullied me by laughing when the bullies tormented me), and that this had been going on for years.

These experiences leave deep wounds. Being treated like this by your peers and authority figures in your formative years messes you up.

nah men i was abused and insulted by 30 people at once from 2 classes lol

i wish i was smarter

id kill the main bully back then cause i was stronger but dumb and thought its bad to hurt him, wtf?

I grew up in an east asian country for a while as a kid and went to elementary school there for a time, when corporal punishment used to be legal back then.

I was beaten by teachers 1st-4th grades regularly when I screwed up or acted out, like a lot of the other kids too.

It sucked.

That's a problem on your part, that joke was not offensive at all, people make light teases all the time with each other. Your low self-esteem, insecurities twisted your perception and that's why you felt threatened by some teenagers giggling.

They probably laughed at the awkwardness of the situation. A mentally healthy person in your situation would've added to the joke, rather than break down emotionally.

She should be made a public cumdumpster in the middle of a big square.

That's a problem on your part, that joke was not offensive at all, people make light teases all the time with each other. Your low self-esteem, insecurities twisted your perception and that's why you felt threatened by some teenagers giggling.

They probably laughed at the awkwardness of the situation. A mentally healthy person in your situation would've added to the joke, rather than break down emotionally.
Firstly, the joke was offensive. My hair was something I was bullied for a lot, and this teacher knew this. The sneer on her face as she told the joke was telling. Either way, she shouldn't have made such a joke given the context of who she was directing it at and what she knew about me.

I wasn't mentally healthy. She knew this. She knew I had problems with extreme bullying, self harm and problems at home. She shouldn't have said it, even if it was a joke. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

They didn't laugh at the awkwardness of the situation. They were guffawing because the weird kid got btfo'd by a teacher as well. They were loving it. They saw it as validation of their own bullying me. They never let that incident go. They thought it was hilarious, and afterwards they used to say "even the teachers think you're a freak" and so on.

Please kindly fuck off back to le Reddit and farm karma with your low-context, low-information armchair psychiatry.
nah men i was abused and insulted by 30 people at once from 2 classes lol

i wish i was smarter

id kill the main bully back then cause i was stronger but dumb and thought its bad to hurt him, wtf?
I have a list. I'm going to get revenge one day. I just need to wait until they have things in their life that are worth taking away from them.

t. haircel

Why do you care about what they think of your hair, still?

As I said, that's your own self-esteem issues. There is no reason why this should bother you.

t. haircel

As I said, that's your own self-esteem issues. There is no reason why this should bother you.
It's not what they said, it's the fact that the teacher said it at all.

Oh gee whiz what a surprise a lifelong bully victim has self-esteem issues, fucking shoot me

jfl at ever interacting with foids.

i exclusively go to male doctors now.

What's really terrible about these situations (and I have my own experiences) is that at that age you are taught to listen to adults and that they want what's good for you. So you end up putting trust in these people who just end up hurting you because it's funny to them. The adults have just as much contempt for the ugly weird kids and their peers.

What's really terrible about these situations (and I have my own experiences) is that at that age you are taught to listen to adults and that they want what's good for you. So you end up putting trust in these people who just end up hurting you because it's funny to them. The adults have just as much contempt for the ugly weird kids and their peers.
Exactly. This was a brutal lesson to learn.

go based at your teacher and then drop out , fucking cunts should fuck off

get out of this forum low iq faq , joke? when he got bullied before and the teacher adds salt it isnt a joke , he shouldve went based

hope this piece of sh it is miseralbe now , but shes a fOiD so most likely to 99% wont be the case
From what I remember she became head of department just before I left and she was married to some high-up in the national education board (or whatever the fuck the government shit is), so she's probably having an extremely good life.

No doubt she herself was a bully when she was at school as well. Just personality though bro. Personality.

I was the weird guy too, in one of my classes two foids talked shit about how disgusting I was and some of the dudes laughed at me.

From what I remember she became head of department just before I left and she was married to some high-up in the national education board (or whatever the fuck the government shit is), so she's probably having an extremely good life.

No doubt she herself was a bully when she was at school as well. Just personality though bro. Personality.
pErSoNaLtY bRüH

pErSoNaLtY bRüH
All of the girls and boys who bullied me at school had an endless stream of bfs and gfs starting when they were 13 and continuing to the present day, presumably. If personality is the most important thing, I can't help but wonder why being a bully is such a good trait to have? I'm a bit confused.

Hopefully some IT cucks can straighten this out for me. Why do women find men who bully other men to the point of suicide so attractive?
67 bluepilled IT cucks watching this thread. No doubt they were expecting an angry rant about school shootings or something. Sorry to disappoint you, you fucking degenerates, just an extremely depressed loner here with severe mental health issues and PTSD from people LIKE YOU.

All of the girls and boys who bullied me at school had an endless stream of bfs and gfs starting when they were 13 and continuing to the present day, presumably. If personality is the most important thing, I can't help but wonder why being a bully is such a good trait to have? I'm a bit confused.

Hopefully some IT cucks can straighten this out for me. Why do women find men who bully other men to the point of suicide so attractive?
67 bluepilled IT cucks watching this thread. No doubt they were expecting an angry rant about school shootings or something. Sorry to disappoint you, you fucking degenerates, just an extremely depressed loner here with severe mental health issues and PTSD from people LIKE YOU.

they dont like passive aggresive or only passive dudes , they like primitive apes that fuck theirs and others shit up

their completely insane but im too , just litteraly waiting for my turn , my revenge

fck this society , fck this gynocentric shithole , fuck those bullies and last of all cunts

If she knew that he was bullied she should have assumed that he has problems with his self-esteem, people who do this need a good hard punch in the face.
Firstly, the joke was offensive. My hair was something I was bullied for a lot, and this teacher knew this. The sneer on her face as she told the joke was telling. Either way, she shouldn't have made such a joke given the context of who she was directing it at and what she knew about me.

I wasn't mentally healthy. She knew this. She knew I had problems with extreme bullying, self harm and problems at home. She shouldn't have said it, even if it was a joke. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

They didn't laugh at the awkwardness of the situation. They were guffawing because the weird kid got btfo'd by a teacher as well. They were loving it. They saw it as validation of their own bullying me. They never let that incident go. They thought it was hilarious, and afterwards they used to say "even the teachers think you're a freak" and so on.

Please kindly fuck off back to le Reddit and farm karma with your low-context, low-information armchair psychiatry.

I have a list. I'm going to get revenge one day. I just need to wait until they have things in their life that are worth taking away from them.
I support you in getting revenge on them. The impression I got of these people from reading your story is that they are cruel and heartless animals. Make them regret their actions, but don't do anything homicidal because you will regret it when the police finds you.

Last edited:
I was told to wash my hair once.

fukk man people also made fun of my long hair growing up. i always hated going to the barber tbhtbh

You pay a visit to that teachER

t. haircel

a lot of us have these self esteem issues because we try to move on.but are regularly triggered or reminded of the cruelty of humanity, meaning we can't ever break free of the trait that developed in early teens

Have you also been avoiding hairdressers?" because I had long hair at the time. Everybody in the class laughed at me for several minutes, and the teacher sarcastically apologised when I left the room in tears.

At least you weren't physically assaulted. That's nothing compared to the bullying I went through