Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was trying to discover new cool music and came across a heavy suifuel music video instead

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm a fan of Peter Svensson for his work with the Cardigans and other good songs he made for other artists so I found this list of tracks he worked in:

When checking the very first song of the list (chronologically), I'm met with this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1Tf-g5OZI

I could really go without seeing a Nordic JB Stacy living a romance with a pretty boy.

Svensson didn't even write that, he just produced it. I should have skipped it :fuk:

I'm already 100% sure that women aren't worth the trouble but I'm also still a human being with feelings. Chads probably look at that and remember their sweethearts from youth times, I have only rejections, bullying, ghostings, trauma, gaslighting and frustration to remember.

Why would you listen to this crap?
This is Normie-tier shit. :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Do you prefer instrumental or music with vocals?

I can't handle the suifuel from shit like this, I stay as far away from it as possible.

Do you prefer instrumental or music with vocals?
Vocals. How about you?

There were always some people asking me to do more instrumentals on my channel, idk if it's because of my voice or because some people just like instrumentals more kek.

Vocals. How about you?

There were always some people asking me to do more instrumentals on my channel, idk if it's because of my voice or because some people just like instrumentals more kek.
Instrumental.

Weird tbh, most people prefer way more songs over instrumental music. Maybe inceldom changes your musical taste aside from lyrics?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back