Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I was tricked by a foid

bronzeageincel22

bronzeageincel22

Death to all foids
I thought I had finally won, I thought I was going to be one of those lucky ugly guys who gets a pretty girl. I thought I had a date today, but it was a joke. A girl who goes to the same college as me added me on snap and she was still talking to me despite my appearance. (first red flag) . She asked to go on a date with me and I agreed, we were supposed to go to the mall and walk around. I went to the mall and she wasn't there, I waited an hour for her just in case something happened. She sent me a video of her and her friends laughing at me then blocked me when I tried calling her. Ive learned to never trust a foid.

The empathetic gender everyone :feelsUgh:

You're kinda retarded for falling for that ngl. Still, fuck foids

I'm sure this really happened, GrAY

Absolutely brutal fucking foid behaviour!

Last edited:
Sounds like a larp and being a GrAY doesn't help too.
Foids usually ignore existence of ugly guys and anything that have to do with them

You were probably the kid that fell for the "Free candy" trick GrAY.

Sounds like a larp and being a GrAY doesn't help too.
Foids usually ignore existence of ugly guys and anything that have to do with them
I normally try to message them, but it never works out. Ive been labeled as a creep at my college just for trying to talk to women. I dont want to die alone but no matter how nice i try to be I'm still labeled a creep.

sounds like larp tbh

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming this is true here. You should kick her and her friends' teeth in. What an audacious group of whores.

Today the robbed some of your dignity. Be careful, tomorrow a foid can trick you into letting her into your house so she drugs you and steal all your expensive electronics and documents.

It really happens where I live

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming this is true here. You should kick her and her friends' teeth in. What an audacious group of whores.
I kinda wanna larp as a chad so i can get her nudes and post them online and to her family.

I kinda wanna larp as a chad so i can get her nudes and post them online and to her family.
Don't post them online, you don't want to get in trouble for shit like that. I would make up some story like "Hey your daughter's been sending pictures of herself nude to professors (assuming you're in college) to get a better grade and I highly recommend you speak with her." Or not, maybe that's a retarded idea IDK!!!!

I thought I had finally won, I thought I was going to be one of those lucky ugly guys who gets a pretty girl. I thought I had a date today, but it was a joke. A girl who goes to the same college as me added me on snap and she was still talking to me despite my appearance. (first red flag) . She asked to go on a date with me and I agreed, we were supposed to go to the mall and walk around. I went to the mall and she wasn't there, I waited an hour for her just in case something happened. She sent me a video of her and her friends laughing at me then blocked me when I tried calling her. Ive learned to never trust a foid.
for so long i fanatised about a relationship but it gets to the point where it begins to hurt and you loose hope

Typical foid behaviour

Why the hell are we supposed to empathize with females and view them as human? It doesn't make sense.

A girl on fb dating tried to go on a date with me on Monday then I realized it was a fake.