Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i was toxic to foids in valorant

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-asiatic manlet untermenschcel
★★★★★
today i was giga toxic to foids on valorant and they said they recorded my voice , I told them that I am a professional rapist (in real life) and told was toxic the entire game.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't care about getting banned , man fuck this shit I love being toxic to random foid teammates. Fuck them.

What are those sluts gonna do ? Nothing.

i did it before being """""""""""incel"""""""""" just natural gaming

today i was giga toxic to foids on valorant and they said they recorded my voice , I told them that I am a professional rapist (in real life) and told was toxic the entire game.

I don't care about getting banned , man fuck this shit I love being toxic to random foid teammates. Fuck them.

See you on Twitter boyo lol

how do i see myself ? What should I search for :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No I meant ill see you on Twitter when they eventually post you lol.

I hope you get posted there as that would be major kekfuel

No I meant ill see you on Twitter when they eventually post you lol.

I hope you get posted there as that would be major kekfuel
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Search for "Anh3donia".

This is the sole reason i continue to play videogames, I dont enjoy the actual game i just enjoy fucking with people. Job well done, sir.

This is the sole reason i continue to play videogames, I dont enjoy the actual game i just enjoy fucking with people. Job well done, sir.
Thank u if i get posted I'll notify you. Hopefully I do I am laughing hard asf

Sand bagging teammates is life fuel

They're going to cum all night with that recording for sure.

Surprised you didn't get banned immediately when playing Faglorant.

Surprised you didn't get banned immediately when playing Faglorant.
i just installed it, had shit foid teammates , raged and sperged for 15 minutes straight. Non-stop talk abusing them.