Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was thinking of my future

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was thinking of my future and I realized for the rest of my life (im currently 18) I have to inject testosterone in myself 2 times every week :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: It hurts like hell everytime I poke through my skin and I will have to experience this for the rest of my life... suifuel

sorry to heart that and i am also 18 and its really hard

Just quit now before you permanetly fuck yourself up.

if I quit I will become you, asexual with no sex drive whatsoever and also shrinked dick
No because you'll still get testosterone from working out.

No because you'll still get testosterone from working out.
no it doesnt work that way, my HPTA is used to exogenous hormones It will no longer be able to produce its own testosterone if I stop taking test, I need to restimutate my HPTA but its hard

Dumbass stop taking trt at 18 wtf

no it doesnt work that way, my HPTA is used to exogenous hormones It will no longer be able to produce its own testosterone if I stop taking test, I need to restimutate my HPTA but its hard
Yeah i heard of that. You need to get off and stay off until your regular test levels come back.

Why did you start to take t anyways?

Dumbass stop taking trt at 18 wtf
its not TRT its blast and cruise I do it for muscle mass but I will need to trt for the rest of my life anyway

I was thinking of my future and I realized for the rest of my life (im currently 18) I have to inject testosterone in myself 2 times every week :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: It hurts like hell everytime I poke through my skin and I will have to experience this for the rest of my life... suifuel
Umm you must be doing something wrong, I inject test and it doesn’t hurt much at all. Also you should just inject once a week. Guys injecting twice a week are morons. Test is a long ester so you don’t have to worry about muh levels.

How many mg per week is your prescription?

Also if you are a ftm tranny kindly fuck out of this forum.

its not TRT its blast and cruise I do it for muscle mass but I will need to trt for the rest of my life anyway
♂️♂️♂️

I shouldn't even have to explain why this is so stupid

Umm you must be doing something wrong, I inject test and it doesn’t hurt much at all. Also you should just inject once a week. Guys injecting twice a week are morons. Test is a long ester so you don’t have to worry about muh levels.

How many mg per week is your prescription?

Also if you are a ftm tranny kindly fuck out of this forum.
no not tranny lmao, I do blast and cruise and roids, currently on 750mg test and 600 deca I pin twice a week for stable levels, I get acne hella easy. I will try to come off in the future but PCT will be hard asf

I read that you have blasted. Well you are young your levels will bounce back eventually. There are ancillary drugs you can use to restart testosterone production.

Didn't knew you were that young. How old is your female roommate?

Why roids are bad? Are you guys stupid? Due to roids dude can have bigger muscles, maybe voice will go deeper and face will change a little to more masculine. He will be treated better and feel better.

Why roids are bad? Are you guys stupid? Due to roids dude can have bigger muscles, maybe voice will go deeper and face will change a little to more masculine. He will be treated better and feel better.
Factor in the facial edema, acne, wrinkle, over masculizatuin make you look Neanderthal (take acromegaly as example) muscles don’t look good when you have open wound cysts everywhere on your body even showering hurts

Factor in the facial edema, acne, wrinkle, over masculizatuin make you look Neanderthal (take acromegaly as example) muscles don’t look good when you have open wound cysts everywhere on your body even showering hurts
But you know not everybody has same symptoms right? Either lower the dose, take supplements or accutane if it is possible to use during your cycle (since I don't know if accutane is safe during cycle). I don't see roided up men always with acne since it is genetical plus too much testosterone for individual, so not everybody will have same outcomes due to genetics plus different dose usage depending also on individual and how much he can handle.

Neanderthal? I don't see also people using it looking like that. Look at most culturist, do they look like shit in the face?

Better learn more about what doses you use and what kind of enhancers you use to not fuck yourself up.

This sounds horrible. I feel bad for you, brocel. :feelsbadman:

Had low T, and only weighed 90lbs @5'9 I wanted to impress oneitis and took steroids
Currently impressing Stacy :feelsaww::feelsautistic::panties:

Were you jacked when you [UWSL]Asked out ur oneitis and she sti turned you down? [/UWSL]

Currently impressing Stacy :feelsaww::feelsautistic::panties:

Were you jacked when you [UWSL]Asked out ur oneitis and she sti turned you down? [/UWSL]
Yeah, but I had acne all over me she probably found me disgusting

if I quit I will become you, asexual with no sex drive whatsoever and also shrinked dick
Why is asexuality bad? For an incel, zero sex drive should be a blessing. I'd be willing to exhaust all my resources if eliminating all attraction to women/sex were feasible.:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

Where do you buy testosterone?