Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i was thinking about creating a game based on incel culture

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
the game would be about a village of incel cultist, who pray for or saints, they hunt megachads, and try to slave soy boys (pretty much that comic) , do you guys think would be a great game?

Sounds terrible

Will ER be a playable character?

Yes, but it needs a low audio tune of ER’s greatest hits casually playing in the background with his laughs appearing here and there whenever you gain points.

Yes, but it needs a low audio tune of ER’s greatest hits casually playing in the background with his laughs appearing here and there whenever you gain points.
hmm i need to think more about it

There are a few incel games around. We need more though.

There are a few incel games around. We need more though.
i would probaly make it open sourced so other programercels could make more games from it

sounds great idea tbh would 100% play.

This is a great idea.

Why portray us as the bad guys?
We are victims

This. Would definitely play the game if it had this feature. Validation from the Supreme Gentleman every time you slay a Chad or soyboy...what more could you want?!

Kek

Rimworld: Incel Edition

Well. Only incels would play it. So I don't think you will get much fame of it

Well. Only incels would play it. So I don't think you will get much fame of it
it's not the fame, it's principles, i also could put a virus on it and distribuite to cucks

it's not the fame, it's principles, i also could put a virus on it and distribuite to cucks
Thank you for telling me this. Now I won't download your game.:feelstrash:

Thank you for telling me this. Now I won't download your game.:feelstrash:
just joking, for the other incels i would sent a version without a virus, i'm not type who make virus to fuck computer (the guy will just format it) i like more to steal passwords

Do what you want. I have no objections.

I bet you aren'teven a game dev

just joking, for the other incels i would sent a version without a virus, i'm not type who make virus to fuck computer (the guy will just format it) i like more to steal passwords
Well thats good news :feelstrash:.
Still I should change my incels.is password

Well thats good news :feelstrash:.
Still I should change my incels.is password
use a password manger, seriusly written you password everytimeis dangerous as fucking a prostitute without a condom

Will ER be a playable character?
soon, he's in the next DLC planned to release later in development
Until then you'll have to settle for the CHO Expansion Pack coming soon

It would be interesting, but I'd make a suggestion that it would be more realistic tbh.
You mean like this?

It looks like they used the Source Engine and character movements from Action Half Life in that. Good times.