Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was the only one alone in the cinema

I never go to the theatres. I wait for the movie to come out on third-party websites.

Not surprising. Most men have gfs/wives. Incels are a relatively small minority.

I went to watch Jurassic World Dominion all alone and I didn’t give a fuck :feelzez:

cop time srtikes again

You'll be judged only that much harder if you're a subhuman; with Chad, you get a halo of positive projection assuming you're probably just coming to enjoy the movie with no one else, while with the average subhuman you'll instantly be judged and looked down upon as a likely rejected sub 5 inkwell pathetically coming here, because everyone else has rejected him for likely valid reasons... :feelsclown:

Just the usual isolation and judgement the average physically unattractive male must face in the modern world; what were you watching, though? :feelshehe:

Get a small projector, connect it to your laptop/phone/whatever you have . Get some snacks and watch movies

I always go alone to cinemas.normie couple cucks stare at me sometimes but i don't mind

Law School College GIF by NeighborlyNotary®

I prefer seeing movies from my pc tbh