Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was the only man wearing a swimsuit in the Sauna when I visited Germany years ago

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I was in Germany almost a nigger decade ago with my high school for a few weeks in the summer. Our hotel had a sauna in it, and a bunch from the school went, but I didn't go then because I "had a huge diarrhea" (my nigger excuse). Later on, I checked it out once they were all gone, but all the Germans there were naked and only I had a swimsuit on. I did not want any of my classmates to see my penis.

It made me so mad to see those German guys with natural, healthy penises, meanwhile, I'm stuck with a circumcucked halfcock that looks like a mutilated mushroom. No fucking way I'd ever let anyone see it. I would have felt so embarrassed to be naked around intact men. Whenever someone in real life asks if I'm circumcised, I lie and claim to be intact. It at least saves me embarassment.

Circumcision makes the penis ugly and drastically reduces sensitivity to the point where it's pointless to even try and ascend.

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

I love Paul von Hindenburg. I love the German Empire.
I love Harvey Weinstein. I love the Casting Couch.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.
I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Bill Cosby. I love Jello Pudding.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.
I love Al Jolson. I love Blackface.
I love Brock Turner. I love 20 Minutes of Action.
I love Clarence Thomas. I love AbWHOREtion Bans.
I love Donald Cline and Quincy Fortier. I love Unwanted Sperm Donations.
I love Johnny Rebel. I love Racism.
I love Papa John. I love the
NIGGER Word.
I love António de Oliveira Salazar. I love the Estado Novo.
I love Godfrey of Bouillon. I love the Crusades.
I love Slobodan Milošević. I love Kebab Removal.
I love Madison Grant. I love Eugenics.
I love Eric Clopper. I love Intactivism.
I love Francisco Franco. I love Fascism.
I love R Kelly. I love Human Urinals.
I love Meir Kahane. I love the Jewish Defense League.
I love Tomás de Torquemada. I love the Spanish Inquisition.
I love Stephen Miller. I love Migrant Detention Centers.
I love General Custer. I love Indian Removal.
I love Derek Chauvin. I love His Mighty Knee.
I love Cecil Rhodes. I love Colonialism.

Had this a lot when I was swimming as a teen, lots of penis mogging in the shared showers

Showing penis to other people is gay.

having to expose yourself because "the situation demands it" is some schizo shit, ain't nobody got time for that

Yeah, we Germans are a bit differend about those things. My gym has showers without doors that are directly connected to the main changing room and people just go in and come out buck naked.

Back when I was still a child / young teen, my parents took me to a nudist beach multiple times, sometimes with my best friend. Honestly think this might be the superior way of doing things. It gets you comfortable with being naked around others when you are still too young to be majorly insecure about your body. At least for people not already selfconcious about stuff like what you mentioned

with all the gross old ass boomers flashing their hair nutsacks its also harder too feel super bad about yourself. like, if they are walking around like that, whos gonna be disgusted / offended by your body

Showing penis to other people is gay.
If you don't know what you're talking about, please shut up!!
Yeah, we Germans are a bit differend about those things. My gym has showers without doors that are directly connected to the main changing room and people just go in and come out buck naked.

Back when I was still a child / young teen, my parents took me to a nudist beach multiple times, sometimes with my best friend. Honestly think this might be the superior way of doing things. It gets you comfortable with being naked around others when you are still too young to be majorly insecure about your body. At least for people not already selfconcious about stuff like what you mentioned

with all the gross old ass boomers flashing their hair nutsacks its also harder too feel super bad about yourself. like, if they are walking around like that, whos gonna be disgusted / offended by your body
Not only the Germans are different. I don't find it different, I think its normal. But unfortunately too many people have weird thoughts. I know that children of nudists/naturists have a far more positive view of an (there own) human body than people who never see naked people and in this day and age that's better than believing Instagram is showing the truth.
And BTW, a sauna has to be enjoyed naked. The people in that German sauna can't care less about what your penis looks like.

Did you saw your female classmates naked?

If you don't know what you're talking about, please shut up!!

Not only the Germans are different. I don't find it different, I think its normal. But unfortunately too many people have weird thoughts. I know that children of nudists/naturists have a far more positive view of an (there own) human body than people who never see naked people and in this day and age that's better than believing Instagram is showing the truth.
And BTW, a sauna has to be enjoyed naked. The people in that German sauna can't care less about what your penis looks like.
Keep making excuses for your homo-erotic culture.

Did you saw your female classmates naked?
No

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back