Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was surprised by a homeless female yesterday

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The other day I saw a homeless foid who was young (like early 20’s) and white and had clear skin holding a sign begging

This was kinda unusual because 99% of homeless females are severely mentally ill and subhuman, to the point where they can hardly string together a coherent sentence let alone hold a functional conversation. They can’t really interact with normal people at all or maintain any kind of interpersonal relationships so they end up with no support system and homeless

For example I recently saw this homeless hispanic woman with a super abnormally fat and saggy face who was letting a dog lick the food she was eating and then continuing to eat the dog-saliva coated pizza like it was perfectly fine:feelspuke::feelspuke:She also kept muttering things to herself out loud but her speech was too slurred and generally incomprehensible to interpret. That’s what the average homeless woman is like

Those are basically the only conditions in which women can actually end up being homeless. It’s not even that people don’t care about them or are unwilling to support them, they’re just so fucking out of their minds that they can’t engage with human social environments in any way. In any other scenario women have such a massive social safety net by default that they just can’t ever end up in this situation (hence why almost all homeless people are male)

With that in mind there is a 99% chance that the normal looking white foid I saw yesterday had Borderline Personality Disorder and will be a destitute crackwhore covered in tattoos in a few years. BPD foids just have a natural inclination to fuck up their lives for no reason because they need that type of drama and stimulation even if everything else is normal. Even rich suburban white foids who have everything paid for by daddy frequently end up being dysfunctional STD-ridden homeless crackheads because of BPD

Last edited:
The ones in the commune were vain and had guys complimenting them daily. I'll stop mentioning them now.

BPD foids just have a natural inclination to fuck up their lives for no reason because they need that type of drama and stimulation even if everything else is normal

Yes..."Shower".

Did you try to bang her?

I would offer her food for sex

She's faking being homeless to increase her "spirituality."

Some foids idealize homeless bums as "noble nomads" who have deep connections to the Earth and are poor in material possessions yet rich in spirit, so they try out being a hobo for some time before eventually getting sick of it.

She’s not homeless. She’s looking for simps to make a quick buck

She's faking being homeless to increase her "spirituality."

Some foids idealize homeless bums as "noble nomads" who have deep connections to the Earth