Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was supposed to be special

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
As a kid I was always the smartest between my brothers. I had the highest grades in school I was always getting honors. I was also considered the cutest. All my relatives seemed to give me most attention. I was even super popular in middle school. I thought I was gonna be rich. always had a doctor fantasy. I thought I'd have a relationship and love and friends. I was aslo soo fucking arrogant. I'd look at people doing menial jobs and think I was better than them. I thought I was better than everyone. I thought that stuff would never happen to me.
Look how things are now. Almost like it's fucking karma. i'm an uneducated highschool dropout working in hell minumum wage job. I have no friends. I am repulsively ugly and short. I have no friends, my family abandonded me. I have nothing.

brutal

some of us had shit childhoods and their adult lives remain shit tho

i can see why your situation must be terribly disappointing

Where do you work?

You started out as chad but ended up incel

My condolences OP i can relate ngl

As a kid I was always the smartest between my brothers. I had the highest grades in school I was always getting honors. I was also considered the cutest. All my relatives seemed to give me most attention. I was even super popular in middle school. I thought I was gonna be rich. always had a doctor fantasy. I thought I'd have a relationship and love and friends. I was aslo soo fucking arrogant. I'd look at people doing menial jobs and think I was better than them. I thought I was better than everyone. I thought that stuff would never happen to me.
BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG
some of us had shit childhoods and their adult lives remain shit tho
DAS RITE NIGGUH

BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG
Bragging about being a highschool dropout minmum wagie 5'6 25 year old KHHV who got bullied throughout highschool, because I was cute in middleschool. Neck yourself

Bragging about being a highschool dropout minmum wagie 5'6 25 year old KHHV who got bullied throughout highschool, because I was cute in middleschool. Neck yourself
Middle school brag brag brag brag brag yeah yeah I was getting beat up in middle AND high school and anything past 3rd grade I can’t recall anything b4 that

Thinking you're special is the biggest cope there is

I can certainly relate with the arrogance part

I feel you OP, I was pretty attractive as a kid but puberty really fucked me over.

my childhood was avg probably by the forum's standards

still significantly below avg compared to my peers
I'm sorry you don't own a private jet

idiot communist has delusions of grandeur

color me shocked

Shut up and get back on the wheel slave.

oh that’s right because there are no jobs in communist countries

if you’re going to make yourself look like a slack jawed idiot defending a dead ideology you should at least know a little about it

sucks dont it nigga
720DB36C A746 456B BE71 2A5BDF96CD07

oh that’s right because there are no jobs in communist countries

if you’re going to make yourself look like a slack jawed idiot defending a dead ideology you should at least know a little about it
Anyone who ever says "maybe you should learn about communisim" "do research" gets his entire info from corporate propaganda. Work your 50 hour weeks boy. Keep my name out of your filthy cuck mouth.

Anyone who ever says "maybe you should learn about communisim" "do research" gets his entire info from corporate propaganda. Work your 50 hour weeks boy. Keep my name out of your filthy cuck mouth.

The philosophy and ideals of communist icons in the twentieth century has been co-opted by alphabet people and low impulse-control class rejects into a “free shit” platform that would make even the most honest and socially conscious marxist vomit.

The philosophy and ideals of communist icons in the twentieth century has been co-opted by alphabet people and low impulse-control class rejects into a “free shit” platform that would make even the most honest and socially conscious marxist vomit.
"Free shit" platform. You sound like a good little faggot there. Do you enjoy that big dick in your ass homo? You like it? What a fucking idiot. Don't talk about communism when you don't know what it is and you clearly get all your info from memes

"Free shit" platform. You sound like a good little faggot there. Do you enjoy that big dick in your ass homo? You like it? What a fucking idiot. Don't talk about communism when you don't know what it is and you clearly get all your info from memes

prove me wrong. show me a strong and authentic communist movement anywhere in the western world.

prove me wrong. show me a strong and authentic communist movement anywhere in the western world.
Oh I'm aware there isn't, it's mostly just a bunch of tranny faggots larping as communists. I don't need the westren world, I don't care what any propoganda morons thinks, china literally is 30 times better than America.

Middle school brag brag brag brag brag yeah yeah I was getting beat up in middle AND high school and anything past 3rd grade I can’t recall anything b4 that
lol pussy

Yup, sounds like another tankie all right. You're the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Fuck off back to r/Sino faggot.

Ye wasted talent init.

My situation is similar to yours.

I also knew someone who had fucking insane grades and even had a position in some political thing and had loads of awards but he has nothing now. He's 5'2" or shorter and he b bullied.

Yup, sounds like another tankie all right. You're the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe. Fuck off back to r/Sino faggot.
Keep my name outta your mouth slave dog. Don't make me take out my whip and beat you like the filthy animal you are

Cope. You were probably not as smart and all that, you just learned a lot because you had a projection set for yourself. You see the past through colorful lenses, but you likely weren't all that back then either. Just more easily deluded by the empty compliments your parents/relatives would give you.

As you grow, you start to see your life for what it really is. Along with that, your ambition starts to go out the window. Because you understand that with or without it, your life was still (going to be) shit

Keep my name outta your mouth slave dog. Don't make me take out my whip and beat you like the filthy animal you are

>2080
>be Chinese
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>walk into Huawei Corporate
>get guided to a meeting room by a white female slave girl
>enter room as the meeting starts
>Manager says: "Management and AI are evaluating the plan to purchase the UK."
>"Ask: Why do we need to buy a shithole?"
>"The AI network has concluded that the shithole isn't worth buying, but management is still considering it due to the geopolitical benefits. By owning a colony with a Muslim majority, data can more easily be gathered on how to control such colonies."
>finish work after 9 hours and go visit a sexbot brothel with your chink bros
>then leave for a comedy bar, which airs news footage from the USA and Europe
>laugh while watching a hilarious speech by US president Jamal
>leave the bar, and a white laowai expat hobo spills some beer on your clothes
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>walk home on crime free streets
>see another laowai trying to flirt with a Chinese girl
>laugh as the girl is visibly disgusted at the inferior white male trying to fuck her
>tell the laowai to go home to his shit hole
>laowai rages and approaches you
>"IM AMERICAN CHINK! WE WAS A SUPERPOWER"
>put on your stainproof gloves, punch his face once
>laowai dies, call the police and tell them you killed a white male
>they laugh and thank you for improving the empire
>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good

I'll say any name I want, I'm not a commie puppet
No you're special little capitalist puppit. Big special boy you are

Look how things are now. Almost like it's fucking karma. i'm an uneducated highschool dropout working in hell minumum wage job. I have no friends. I am repulsively ugly and short. I have no friends, my family abandonded me. I have nothing.
I can actually relate to that. I also got the highest grades in middle school and was considered to be a genius. I remember that I viewed the neurotypical students as dumb and primitive, and thought that I was better than them. Now, they are the ones who are having sex and succeeding in life though, while I am a socially isolated NEET virgin.

I can actually relate to that. I also got the highest grades in middle school and was considered to be a genius. I remember that I viewed the neurotypical students as dumb and primitive, and thought that I was better than them. Now, they are the ones who are having sex and succeeding in life though, while I am a socially isolated NEET virgin.

Yeah, unless you have real genius tier IQ, school is just a waste of time if you are severely lacking in social skills and 'street smarts'.

Because after school the world changes and being better at standardized tests doesn't make you better at office politics, networking, building a social circle, leveraging that social circle - all the stuff that gets you ahead in normie life.

In the past I would have looked down on this fat old Tristate guido, but now I realize he was smarter and more competent than me all along.

you lucky you had a good childhood, for me it was over before it even started

Why did you drop out? Your childhood mogs mine. I was never popular

probably had bad oral posture then
I feel you OP, I was pretty attractive as a kid but puberty really fucked me over.
if you were attractive before you cannot just turn ugly due to puberty dude. thats not how it works. you must've had bad oral posture for bones to grow in the wrong fcking direction. puberty just accelerates the bone growth at a particular time but bones arnt static and growing even before puberty. this is what happened to me although i was a no chad but a normie and turned into this ugly creep

Last edited:
Cope. You were probably not as smart and all that, you just learned a lot because you had a projection set for yourself. You see the past through colorful lenses, but you likely weren't all that back then either. Just more easily deluded by the empty compliments your parents/relatives would give you.

As you grow, you start to see your life for what it really is. Along with that, your ambition starts to go out the window. Because you understand that with or without it, your life was still (going to be) shit
High IQ
This reminds me of a term "Mediocre"
I was that idiot :cryfeels:

>2080
>be Chinese
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>"The AI network has concluded that the shithole isn't worth buying, but management is still considering it due to the geopolitical benefits. By owning a colony with a Muslim majority, data can more easily be gathered on how to control such colonies."
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>laugh as the girl is visibly disgusted at the inferior white male trying to fuck her
View attachment 285405>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good
based scenario
You will never find it in Jewllywood :feelshmm:

I WON A TROPHY IN SCHOOL!
so did everyone else

>2080
>be Chinese
View attachment 285405>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good
ill steal this thanks

we're all cute when young, but when all around us are starting to look like men, and the girls think we are still 11, then that's the age when we can forsee that we will be fucked over and ostracised a few years down the road