Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was super horny since I was 5. Incel trait?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Since I remember, I was horny and had hardcore sexual thoughts. Since I was like 5 or 6. I didnt even know that sex = putting p in v but I already had thoughts of oral sex and playing with womens boobs then. Hell, I even had thoughts of sexual pee play with women. Mostly older than me (20,30) Is this normal? Incel trait? Was I molested and cant remember it?

Mogs me in ways I hadn't even considered, for fucks sake OP what are you doing. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

What? How do I mog you? That I was incel since 5?
Testosterone-mogs me, so yeah I guess. I wasn't even aware of the appeal of sticking my dick in foids until like 13yo, it never began for me honestly.

Same, my pp was always hard and I used to rub it on the couch while watching cartoons :lul:

Been masturbating since i was 4
truecel trait ngl

My parents caught me humping shit when I was very small. I remember being horny as a kid but not knowing what I was feeling.

I wanted to fuck my mom when i was 5

I didn't start getting sexual until I was 13 or 14. But everyone is different

I wanted to fuck my mom when i was 5
5121a069d2ce53c96711defe6da7eccdb443f5fc644601b09e2651566d4ac25b

Jew-sponsor-mogs me. Brutal lifepill. :feelspuke: :cryfeels:

I started feeling strange about women since 10 or 11 lol. Had wet dreams almost back-to-back-to-back. Could wake up 3-4 times in the night because I coomed in my pants. Then around 14 yo I learned how to control myself, but honestly should have let it go, good wet dreams are lifefuel ngl, and nowadays I cant even dreammax because of this learned reflex of waking up when I'm gonna coom.

I wished for a woman to kidnap me when I was 7 jfl
Maybe not that hardcore for me but I literally wished she was pissing on me and I was pissing on her.

Since I remember, I was horny and had hardcore sexual thoughts. Since I was like 5 or 6. I didnt even know that sex = putting p in v but I already had thoughts of oral sex and playing with womens boobs then. Hell, I even had thoughts of sexual pee play with women. Mostly older than me (20,30) Is this normal? Incel trait? Was I molested and cant remember it?
High Libido trait tbh