Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was such a retarded coper when I was younger

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
After trying to follow the redpill and better myself (pathetic), I thought to myself "don't worry all women will hit the wall", it was such a retarded coping mechanism. The wall doesn't exist. The only "wall" is that theres less Chads to pick from as a woman gets past a certain age. A 99 year old woman has a higher smv than a normie.

A 99 year old woman could have more sex in a week than I will in my life

Older foids are usually nicer to incels because they now know their worth has been decreased due to their looks fading, the wall does exist but it isn't as dramatic as the redpill copers make it out to be.
this is true they made it seem like once she turns 35+ she has 0 options or she's lucky to get a regular guy.

Pretty much, foids might age objectively worse than the average man due to their attractiveness usually being tied to neoteny, but their SMV still stays higher; most blackpillers had their redpill cope phase, though. :smonk:

I was basically blackpilled in some form or another my whole life.