Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was staying at a crowd in a store...

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
When a woman at about 30-35 yo tried to take my place. When I asked her politely why did she take my place she responded something in Ukrainean language I think and she showed me her Ukrainean passport like being an Ukrainean woman give you the right to have priority. And I kept my mouth closed to avoid a conflict.

In my opinion, nobody should have had the right to leave the country. Stay there and fight for your shit hole country for "democracy, freedom ". I can't believe I was that stupid to be pro Ukraine for months.

When I asked her politely why did she take my place she showed me her Ukrainean passport like being an Ukrainean woman give you the right to have priority.
Literally abusing the refugee status to make you silent after fucking you up.
No respect for the country that protected her from Russia, no respect for her fellow human beings.

And people used to complain about the arab refugees for shit.

I know a lot stories like this about Ukrainian women, this is nothing compared to the other stories tbh.

Ask her daughter's hand in marriage

When a woman at about 30-35 yo tried to take my place. When I asked her politely why did she take my place she responded something in Ukrainean language I think and she showed me her Ukrainean passport like being an Ukrainean woman give you the right to have priority. And I kept my mouth closed to avoid a conflict.

In my opinion, nobody should have had the right to leave the country. Stay there and fight for your shit hole country for "democracy, freedom ". I can't believe I was that stupid to be pro Ukraine for months.
Should have told her to go to the back of the line or whatever.

Just think, even if Ukraine wins the war she's never going back to that shithole anyway.

Literally abusing the refugee status to make you silent after fucking you up.
No respect for the country that protected her from Russia, no respect for her fellow human beings.

And people used to complain about the arab refugees for shit.

I know a lot stories like this about Ukrainian women, this is nothing compared to the other stories tbh.
We had also Syrian refugees 6 or 7 years ago, but they behaved well compared to Ukraineans. Look what people from Republic of Moldova say about Ukrainean refugees. They speak Russian but videos have english subs:

View: https://youtu.be/CsoG8oHTztk

View: https://youtu.be/PQxtlnk_MeM

View: https://youtu.be/TWELWm_sqIM

Just think, even if Ukraine wins the war she's never going back to that shithole anyway.
Yeah, and then why we help Ukraine? I don't see the point. If their president (who at his billions of $ don't give a fuck about Ukraine and is the puppet of US) was stupid enough to not negotiate with Russia before 24th February? Every action has an effect.