Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was stabbed by turks: No larp

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Some years ago, i was stabbed by Turkish thugs, because they accused me of beating up one of their friends.
The true story was that their friend used to harass me whenever he saw me, calling me names when he was with a group of friends and i was alone.
Once i saw him alone and gave him a big slap on the cheek.
He then told his friends about it and they were hiding in front of my Appartement until i got out out and then they grabbed me and stabbed me in the leg.
I was only 17 at the time and they were all over 20 yo.

what a race of parasites

turks are superior race. look at the history.

Some years ago, i was stabbed by Turkish thugs, because they accused me of beating up one of their friends.
The true story was that their friend used to harass me whenever he saw me, calling me names when he was with a group of friends and i was alone.
Once i saw him alone and gave him a big slap on the cheek.
He then told his friends about it and they were hiding in front of my Appartement until i got out out and then they grabbed me and stabbed me in the leg.
I was only 17 at the time and they were all over 20 yo.
Lol you didnt even punch him and got stabbed for that

When some dude kept calling me names i punched him and he called police on me. people are trash

@yez, why are your people so violent?

Turks Arabs and other sand niggers avoid one on one, they always act in swarms

delete turkroaches

Turks are only strong in groups. if you fight with a german and you lay abundance on the floor they help you up but filthy turks would just leave you there.

Get well soon.

did you report them to the police?