Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was speaking to a friend of mine trying to explain the black pill. Instead i get pissed off.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
He is legit 22 and got rejected every single time and he is poking fun just cos i am younger and “havent gone through life” lol? This actually pissed me off all he would say is “when it happens, it happens” and he doesnt understand what my obsession with this is. I am so fucking pissed off right now, i swear to you im gonna lose all my friends to this shit. Fuck man I pray his shit will never work out let him rot till fucking 30 for all I care, people like him need to learn the hard way. I am literally fuming how can you say that normie shit man, ima just stop speaking to him.

TLDR: Fuck you

Normies in general are inferior to us. They can be wise and inteligent but can't hold the truth enough as we do.

We can talk everything because lack of sexual activity leads to hiper-understading of all other social areas.

Like someone could ask us anything about any theme and we can answer. Normies often would separate in "what i can answer, what not, what is criminal, what is not" and so on

Trying to communicate basic truths through reason, evidence, and fact...is usually destined to fail.

That said, your effort is to be applauded. Perhaps the seeds planted will germinate at a later time.

Don't be friends with bluepilled normalfags. It's a bad idea.

Don't be friends with bluepilled normalfags. It's a bad idea.
Ill just tell him i saw some incel related vids and i lost track that women prefer confidence

I successfully blackpill some of my friends, but I choose very well who to blackpill.

normals are mental subhumans

Normies in general are inferior to us.
Low IQ cope. Normies don't have incel problems and we can see reality for ourselves, what worked for normie and chad doesn't work for incels.

Low IQ cope. Normies don't have incel problems and we can see reality for ourselves, what worked for normie and chad doesn't work for incels.
Untruth.
The only problem for a incel is sexual activity with general woman. All of the rest incels can do the task.
The same thing isn't for normie and Chads.
Mostly of them have wives and children and still unhappy or cheat or commit crimes or rape girls or kill themselves and so on.
Incels do not commit any crime and give respect to everyone, dont killthemselves and so on.
you cannot use ER or similar to refute my comment because they were results of extreme bullying or mental terrorism so their actions are explainable

Untruth.
The only problem for a incel is sexual activity with general woman. All of the rest incels can do the task.
The same thing isn't for normie and Chads.
Mostly of them have wives and children and still unhappy or cheat or commit crimes or rape girls or kill themselves and so on.
Incels do not commit any crime and give respect to everyone, dont killthemselves and so on.
you cannot use ER or similar to refute my comment because they were results of extreme bullying or mental terrorism so their actions are explainable
You said what I said but with more words, less sense and writing untruth at the beginning.

People usually learn those things themselves through horrible experiences. I’m sure that’s what brought most of us here.

This is why I gave up talking to ppl about this stuff. In fact, it’s difficult to have any sort of meaningful conversation. It seems most ppl would prefer to talk about he said she said, and sports, the weather, random trivia, entertainment. You talk to some ppl about anything remotely serious and just watch them glitch out on you. I swear we are living in a simulation and we are defective programs.

He is legit 22 and got rejected every single time and he is poking fun just cos i am younger and “havent gone through life” lol? This actually pissed me off all he would say is “when it happens, it happens” and he doesnt understand what my obsession with this is. I am so fucking pissed off right now, i swear to you im gonna lose all my friends to this shit. Fuck man I pray his shit will never work out let him rot till fucking 30 for all I care, people like him need to learn the hard way. I am literally fuming how can you say that normie shit man, ima just stop speaking to him.

TLDR: Fuck you

I have already disowned all my normie friends or I talk with them but never bring up anything black pilled because I know their blue pilled responses will make me rage.

Why do you even bother blackpill normies