Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i was so weak and helpless in high school

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
couldn't do shit about shit

shouldve taken steroids.

I was an ogre nerd.

What was your "bullying"?
Treated my like shit,Excluded me,Made fun of me etc. This kid is a real sociopath who probably did it because he was spoiled by his mother and thought he was superior

It only lasted from 5-6 grade

i was till 9th and 10th grade but till 12th i bulked and nobody fucked with me, keep in mind I was in the ghetto school

i was till 9th and 10th grade but till 12th i bulked and nobody fucked with me, keep in mind I was in the ghetto school

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Why not? You said you were weak and helpless.
i just wasn't paid any mind to. the title is due my autistic wording. i meant to convey that I was helpless to change my situation

I was pretty much ignored most of the time.

I was hiding in empty classrooms in HS. that's how much unpopular I was

Same. I was a complete beta aspie and anyone could walk right over me. I remember when this kid asked a 4'8ish midget who was 2 grades below me to threaten me and I pussied out. Now I'm way more assertive and have no problems starting arguments/fights with people because I have very few fucks left to give.

Same. I was a complete beta aspie and anyone could walk right over me. I remember when this kid asked a 4'8ish midget who was 2 grades below me to threaten me and I pussied out. Now I'm way more assertive and have no problems starting arguments/fights with people because I have very few fucks left to give.
same

Wholly shit op your avi just blinked