Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I was so low inhib as a kid!

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
Holy shit! I can't believe i was this low inhib man! I know kids in general are really low inhib but i was on different fucking level here's the reason:

When i was 7 i was at the mall with my parents and it was a pretty big mall with a bit crowd so what happened was me and my parents was in the clothes section and u know in the cloths section there was lots of mannequin and there was also a mannequin of my size with a face on and it was a female mannequin and u know i didn't knew shit about sex at that time i just knew about kissing by watching tv movies but what i did was crazy! I shouted "Mom ! Dad! Watch this" and lots of other people noticed me and i was literally kissing that girl mannequin on the lips just like those movies! And alll of the people around me was so embarrassed and mom became red and dad was laughing like crazy as i was constantly kissing and even put my tounge their!

Remembering this makes me cage and also cringe also bit of sad cuz i probably would have gotten some friends if i was this low inhib now but now i am non nt autist

@Niggerlover he kissed a mannequin

FAKECELLL

I played with a mannequin's pussy at a mall when i was younger and it was facing a transparent glass. Idk why but my brain didn't register that i just kept going and im pretty sure a fuck ton of people saw me do it:feelsrope:

Most likely just being unaware (which most children are).

Same, made a whole thread about it. Over time i was put into my place in society and got more and more high inhib with every year

Holy shit! I can't believe i was this low inhib man! I know kids in general are really low inhib but i was on different fucking level here's the reason:

When i was 7 i was at the mall with my parents and it was a pretty big mall with a bit crowd so what happened was me and my parents was in the clothes section and u know in the cloths section there was lots of mannequin and there was also a mannequin of my size with a face on and it was a female mannequin and u know i didn't knew shit about sex at that time i just knew about kissing by watching tv movies but what i did was crazy! I shouted "Mom ! Dad! Watch this" and lots of other people noticed me and i was literally kissing that girl mannequin on the lips just like those movies! And alll of the people around me was so embarrassed and mom became red and dad was laughing like crazy as i was constantly kissing and even put my tounge their!

Remembering this makes me cage and also cringe also bit of sad cuz i probably would have gotten some friends if i was this low inhib now but now i am non nt autist
How did your parents make you stop?

I wish I wasn't high inhib when I was a kid

That’s funny bro, not gonna lie. The lowest inhib thing so did as a kid was probably when my father and I found a tractor parked in a public park and we started it up and drove it around for 30 seconds before putting it back.

She was all over you :lul: