Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was so exhausted from lack of sleep today that I accidentally fell asleep on the floor looking at my phone as it charged

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
Insomnia sucks man. Nobody around me understands how brutal this shit is, especially when you just did a bunch of physical work the day before and desperately needed rest. Doesn’t help that all my family disregards the struggle as insignificant. My mother acts like it’s my fault I have terrible insomnia, not the fact I’m a lonely, touch starved, socially isolated guy who also has chronic physical health issues that require medications that even cause insomnia. She’s the one who chose to have me at age 40 knowing the risks despite the fact she has serious mental problems as well like Asperger’s and severe OCD (both of which she passed on to me, btw. Hate how she acts like all the blame for my struggles with inceldom, loneliness, and insomnia are self inflicted. If I had a choice, I wouldn’t be suffering. I didn’t choose to be born with these genetics and to be bullied and ostracized during my formative years.

It never began for you

Make sure to never help her with anything and if you have a bad day (which I assume is at least almost every day) make sure to take it out on her. She's the one that gave you the shitty life after all.

I know man. I’m also a night owl, and society is always working against my natural sleep schedule.
What age was your dad when your mother birthed you?

Make sure to never help her with anything and if you have a bad day (which I assume is at least almost every day) make sure to take it out on her. She's the one that gave you the shitty life after all.
I have to help somewhat, or I’d get kicked out of the house, lol. Still, I don’t do more than necessary. She is usually not this bad to me, but I can tell she is starting to slowly realize how over it is for me and is getting sick of it.

That's worse than Chris Chan's case. Sorry about that. I'm lucky that my parents were both in their early to mid 20's when i was birthed
I’m unfamiliar with Chris Chan. What exactly happened with him?

The final nail in the coffin as an incel is when your family starts to treat you like shit then by that point you have nothing to live for and nothing to lose either, life starts to feel dreadful aswell

I’ve fallen asleep on a disabled toilet floor leaning against the door. Didn’t sleep at night cuz I was up fighting bedbugs and mice

I’m unfamiliar with Chris Chan. What exactly happened with him?
Here's a link talking about him

The final nail in the coffin as an incel is when your family starts to treat you like shit then by that point you have nothing to live for and nothing to lose either, life starts to feel dreadful aswell
Yeah, it’s brutal. In the past, at least my family respected me more. I can feel my mother disliking me more and more over time. I kinda understand why too, because I am a loser with almost no social life and I have so many problems in life. She’s also mad I don’t have a job yet. I was ready to get a job in August 2023 but needed a hip surgery that takes 6 months to recover from. Then, I was going to get a job after that, but my dad died a couple weeks later halting the progress. It’s just setback after setback man

I’ve fallen asleep on a disabled toilet floor leaning against the door. Didn’t sleep at night cuz I was up fighting bedbugs and mice
Absolutely brutal dude

Ok, I will check it out

Old parents, particularly old women, shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce to prevent shit like this from happening. Imagine how much better off me and this guy would be had our parents not been so old at the time of conception.

Old parents, particularly old women, shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce to prevent shit like this from happening. Imagine how much better off me and this guy would be had our parents not been so old at the time of conception.
Exactly

His early life is the key to why he turned out the way he did
Yeah, he had a far worse life than me early on. My parents were good to me at least back then. What fucked me up badly was being ostracized and bullied constantly from 6th grade through high school

I will never understand how society normalizes it when it’s such high risk. No reason to create a life when it has such a high chance of just suffering.

There's no charge for you're phone...

Here is sleep tip.

Lay down in dark. On back, or whatever normal sleep posture. And just close eyes and try to think about nothing. (You'll fail) so keep trying.

Yeah, he had a far worse life than me early on. My parents were good to me at least back then. What fucked me up badly was being ostracized and bullied constantly from 6th grade through high school

I will never understand how society normalizes it when it’s such high risk. No reason to create a life when it has such a high chance of just suffering.
Feminism has unfortunately made it to where females, especially white ones. Will focus on their career and focus on being a whore in their 20's, than in their 30's will get a naive betabuxx and pop out a child or children from him. When the child or children comes out defective, they'll be clueless on how to help them. This is why feminism in any form should be abolished

There's no charge for you're phone...

Here is sleep tip.

Lay down in dark. On back, or whatever normal sleep posture. And just close eyes and try to think about nothing. (You'll fail) so keep trying.
I’m almost certain I’m gonna sleep somewhat decent tonight with how tired I am. Gonna eat soon and try to go to bed.

Feminism has unfortunately made it to where females, especially white ones. Will focus on their career and focus on being a whore in their 20's, than in their 30's will get a naive betabuxx and pop out a child or children from him. When the child or children comes out defective, they'll be clueless on how to help them. This is why feminism in any form should be abolished
Yeah, feminism hurts society so bad.

I got less than 3 hours of sleep for this past week. My mind feels like it's constantly light headed and I can barely string together basic thoughts at times.

I got less than 3 hours of sleep for this past week. My mind feels like it's constantly light headed and I can barely string together basic thoughts at times.
Brutal man, fucking brutal. Hope you can get some rest soon.

thats disgusting man go clean