Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was so excluded i thought i needed to PUA my family and others

• Thread starter Deleted member 35432
  • Start date
Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
As a teenager and earliy 20s adult i was completely alone and ostracized. I was blupilled, maybe a bit redpilled and autustic. The worst kind. After learning some good ol pua, i came to thinking that its my own fault that my own parents, siblings, classmates, we. didnt want to be a friend or aqcuantance. After all i wasnt taking initiative, leading, amoging. Massive mistake. I started puaing hardy, only to become an annoying asshole. Especially when leadermaxxing.

Dont try this guys. If they hate you, they will only hate you more.:blackpill::feelshaha:

Who's the faggot in your avi?

Why's he dressed like he just took it up the ass
Its how he puas. Like the peacock birds, the ones with the nicest feathers gets to breed. He dresses up like a moron. He calls himself Mystery.

I remember reading "How to Win Friends & Influence People" and some book on body language as an attempt at socializationmaxxing in middle school :feelskek: I thought there was some algorithm, secret handshake, that I just have to understand and copy to be likable
turns out, it's all about your place on the social ladder which is all looks and humans are rabid dogs who'll shit on and bite anyone below them, so there's no way to even befriend someone of similar situation as you

it's hard to explain, but almost anything that you can think of, is never enough

it reminds me of trying to get girls interested in middle school, you would lie and say things that never happened and it got them maybe 5% interested at best

any action that you could easily think of doing to get female interest, was just completely worthless

either you have what it takes, or you don't

I remember reading "How to Win Friends & Influence People" and some book on body language as an attempt at socializationmaxxing in middle school :feelskek: I thought there was some algorithm, secret handshake, that I just have to understand and copy to be likable
turns out, it's all about your place on the social ladder which is all looks and humans are rabid dogs who'll shit on and bite anyone below them, so there's no way to even befriend someone of similar situation as you
I still have an entire folder of self help books. Never read them because by the freshman college year I was too blackpilled for this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back