Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was so close to being a pure white...

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Being mixed race isn't usually that bad depending on your ancestry and physical traits.

Lucky mixed people are usually tall Mulattos with masculine Tyrone like features.
If I was a mulatto I wouldn't be too unhappy with myself since it isn't an uncommon combination. Mulatto males usually look mostly black anyway so they can identify with a race.

Then there are people like me with 30-20% African genes with the rest white ancestry. It's a fucking abomination. The physical traits I have are the most grotesque abomination, I look like an African albino. There is no race I can identify with due to how screwed up I look. Add onto the fact I have incel physical features. This means I can't pass as white and can't pass as black. I can't even use JBW or JBB. This existence is pure torture.

I would rather be hapa then this combination. I could at least enjoy somewhat decent facial harmony and not look like an albino. I would probably still be incel, but I would pass as human.

I would also rather be pure Asian or pure anything else tbh...I just want to be seen as human by at least some people and have a history I can identify with.

Everywhere I go...I am either pitied by people or treated like an insect. It's like being an alien with a human mind living among humans.

This is why race mixing should be banned.

race mixing degenerates belong on a cross ngl

half white, half latino here, it really fucking sucks, i ended up with almost no JBW trait

You need to go tomura shigaraki and create organization to take revenge on normies

my condolences.

Be angry with (((them)))

Almost the same here. With the least African part that I have wanted to have pulled a BBC my problems would be almost all resolved at the moment. Do you even have a BBC?

I would also rather be pure Asian or pure anything else tbh...I just want to be seen as human by at least some people and have a history I can identify with.
fuck this is so true i feel the exact same

the jews did this

Only advantage of being mulatto is a possible BBC, other than that many African genes can fuck with the eye area for example. I know some tyrones with hunter eyes but they are rarer.

I fuckin hate being pure curry. I wish I was at least half arab or half white

You need to go tomura shigaraki and create organization to take revenge on normies

The league of incels would probably be bombed with a drone strike lolol

In sorry bro, I can sort of relate being that my father is very white looking and my mother is darker skinned but I just look like an Ugly Med. (I dont really consider myself race mixed since my parents are technically the same ethnicity though.)

mixedcels have it worse then even currycels imho

If they have a BBC they will be in profit, but many who have not realize the advantage. It is a deep pain for a man to be ridiculed for the size of the penis.

Only advantage of being mulatto is a possible BBC, other than that many African genes can fuck with the eye area for example. I know some tyrones with hunter eyes but they are rarer.
a lot of mulattos/blacks are dull looking, with an empty expression in their eyes

In my experience the most chads I've seen have bee mulattos. They have somewhat light skin and don't typically possess too much upper eyelid exposure. My father is a mulatto and in his prime he was could pass as a Tyrone-lite.
a lot of mulattos/blacks are dull looking, with an empty expression in their eyes

I have noticed that too, It kind of scares me. I have the same blank expression when I look in the mirror that looks almost sinister.

In my experience the most chads I've seen have bee mulattos. They have somewhat light skin and don't typically possess too much upper eyelid exposure. My father is a mulatto and in his prime he was could pass as a Tyrone-lite.

I have noticed that too, It kind of scares me. I have the same blank expression when I look in the mirror that looks almost sinister.

It is that here in Brazil sometimes these mulattoes can reproduce with white then with black, then with a mulatto again, then a mixture of strip and put can shit on the subject. Some even come out with straight hair resembling a curry. A gigantic halo in mulattos is the presence of clear eyes, they stand out even more.

Im 16% African (according to a DNA test I took). The rest is European and indigenous American. The African is not obvious but you’ll see it, if one looks at me carefully. I think that moderate percentage of black is what gives me an odd appearance.
Guys that are mostly full black or mulatto (50/50) do extremely well with foids, but having 10-25% African ancestry gives people a weird look.

Im 16% African (according to a DNA test I took). The rest is European and indigenous American. The African is not obvious but you’ll see it, if one looks at me carefully. I think that moderate percentage of black is what gives me an odd appearance.
Guys that are mostly full black or mulatto (50/50) do extremely well with foids, but having 10-25% African ancestry gives people a weird look.

Half Asian, half white hapa here. I got stuck with all the stereotypical low SMV Asian traits. If I was a 6'2" blue-eyed hapachad I wouldn't mind being mixed - girls would probably TeeHee and say it's "exotic" - but I'm stuck at 5'7" with brown eyes and a babyface.

Whatever you are, be grateful that you're not a sand nigger.

We need to illegalize racemixing.

I got all of my mother’s features pretty much so I look like a Near Easterner. If I had more masculinity, maybe I could’ve run Muslim game but I didn’t so I’m just “other” to women and viewed with contempt by all races.

Almost the same here. With the least African part that I have wanted to have pulled a BBC my problems would be almost all resolved at the moment. Do you even have a BBC?
I think there's only a certain ethnic group of Africans that has a BBC, the rest are average. I forget the name of the condition but basically what happens to BBCs is that when they hit puberty they start getting painful 3 hour+ long erections that hurt like hell, and by the end of the whole process their dick grew an inch or two.

We need to illegalize racemixing.

The thing I hate about racemixing is how it is either feast or famine. Mixed females are seen as highly attractive, and face no drawbacks for their race. Meanwhile, most mixed males suffer immensely, and face terrible challenges.

The thing I hate about racemixing is how it is either feast or famine. Mixed females are seen as highly attractive, and face no drawbacks for their race. Meanwhile, most mixed males suffer immensely, and face terrible challenges.

It's horrible how it works.

being mixed race specially if youre ugly might be suifuel. sorry bro.

I'm very sympathetic. I have a family member like you and I tell him that he is white if he wants to be white but I know just saying this doesn't change how he feels or how other people perceive him but at least he knows that I (one person in the world) accept him. I say the same to you: if you're mostly white, act white and would fight for whites (in the coming race war lol) then I for one accept you. But this doesn't help you get laid unfortunately. If it's any consolation white people don't like me either even though I'm as white as it gets. It's not always about race, sometimes it's just cos you're not "normal" in some way.

I'm 100% North African and my family is also 100% North African, yet I didn't get the traits that matters much. My grandfather has green eyes, 1 uncle has green eyes and another blue eyes, my aunts got grey eyes but my mother has black eyes. I also inherited low class black eyes while my niece got grey eyes... Sometimes I ask myself, why didn't I got the good traits..??!!

Has any good ever come from racemixing?

Why do you Africans have that stupid Aubhuman almond shape wye

I'm very sympathetic. I have a family member like you and I tell him that he is white if he wants to be white but I know just saying this doesn't change how he feels or how other people perceive him but at least he knows that I (one person in the world) accept him. I say the same to you: if you're mostly white, act white and would fight for whites (in the coming race war lol) then I for one accept you. But this doesn't help you get laid unfortunately. If it's any consolation white people don't like me either even though I'm as white as it gets. It's not always about race, sometimes it's just cos you're not "normal" in some way.

People with similar racial heritage like me would probably be more accepted if whites with 25% black genes were more widespread, but the combination makes people inherently strange looking. Females can get away with having this admixture because males aren't as judgmental, but guys like me are treated like outsiders by everyone.

Half whiter half black isn’t even a bad thing. Whites and blacks have he highest SMV’s of all the racial groups.. basically it’s like combining White looks with the black masc and handicaps (low IQ, low inhib, thug, high test, etc)

There’s a lot more versions of mixed-race that are pure death sentences though. 25%+ curry = death. 25%+ Asian = death.

It's always the offspring that pays the price for race mixing even this foid realizes it....

Half whiter half black isn’t even a bad thing. Whites and blacks have he highest SMV’s of all the racial groups.. basically it’s like combining White looks with the black masc and handicaps (low IQ, low inhib, thug, high test, etc)

There’s a lot more versions of mixed-race that are pure death sentences though. 25%+ curry = death. 25%+ Asian = death.

U don't understand how bad this combination is lol. Having 25% curry or Asian would look much better on a white since their physical traits are arguably more similar to white traits than black traits. Having black facial features without black skin is the worst fate in the world

U don't understand how bad this combination is lol. Having 25% curry or Asian would look much better on a white since their physical traits are arguably more similar to white traits than black traits. Having black facial features without black skin is the worst fate in the world
PM me a pic.

From the mulattos I’ve seen, the lighter skin black guys look the best

It's always the offspring that pays the price for race mixing even this foid realizes it....

I look similar to her but male and uglier. Too bad females don't get the negative drawbacks of being mixed race.

I think there's only a certain ethnic group of Africans that has a BBC, the rest are average. I forget the name of the condition but basically what happens to BBCs is that when they hit puberty they start getting painful 3 hour+ long erections that hurt like hell, and by the end of the whole process their dick grew an inch or two.
Only western africans (Nigeria, ghana etc) which is where the mayos and kikes got most of their slaves from, and some central africans (The congo) have BBC gene, the rest do not.

Is this why mixed people are so self deprecating? Because they are so close yet so far ? Would you rather be 100% curry?

I'm 100% North African and my family is also 100% North African, yet I didn't get the traits that matters much. My grandfather has green eyes, 1 uncle has green eyes and another blue eyes, my aunts got grey eyes but my mother has black eyes. I also inherited low class black eyes while my niece got grey eyes... Sometimes I ask myself, why didn't I got the good traits..??!!
genetics are fucking cruel for us