Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was so bluepilled back in the day when sending messages to females, I thought ''my game was wack''

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
I thought my game was wack, or my messages were creepy when sending messages to foids on dating websites. I would write detailed paragraphs about my hobbies and life but still only get views and left on read all the time. Fucking lol at puas and dating gurus for making me believe it was my ''game'

No bro. You must’ve just had misogynistic hobbies. Or you didn’t have enough hobbies.. have you tried telling girls that you shower 3x a day, and get haircuts while watching movies with strong female leads? Bro have you tried treating them like actual people and respecting them?

At least you have arrived at a logical conclusion now that is the blackpill.

I would write detailed paragraphs about my hobbies and life but still only get views and left on read all the time.
Meanwhile Chad can write "hi" and the girls will be lining up to suck him off.

Same I used to believe my game was weak and I hadn't enough courage. But turned out it's just my face what keep me back. How surprising..

they can feel the misogyny coming off that paragraph bro

They sold you a “chat game” manual?

I used to think the same shit..JFL.