Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was semi-friends with an Alphamaxxxed, Darktriad Chad and he blackpilled the fuck out of me

LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
When I was a lot younger (young teen) I used to beta orbit this girl for a bit she was a younger stacy-lite, I was already pretty blackpilled but I thought I’d still take a gamble and start talking to her. Anyway, after talking to her for a couple of weeks it was obvious I had been friendzoned so I kind of distanced myself from her. A couple months later I ended up conversating with this AlphaChad, I’d say just on looks alone he was Chadlite but his high status and just general dominance boosted him to Chad level. Anyway, he just blatantly said to me that she had just randomly hit him up and sent him nude photos after asking just once (first day talking). He also said she was begging him to date her but he just didn’t want to. He also had no idea I was previously talking to her. So here I am, thinking that she must have just been hard to get blablabla, meanwhile she was begging Chad lmao..

if a female doesn’t find you sexually attractive the first time she meets you. You’re nothing but another orbiter to her.

When you say she put you in the friend zone do you mean you were friends with her? JFL no foid wants to be friends with me, let alone a stacylite. I would have been reported for (((sexual harassment)))
if a female doesn’t find you sexually attractive the first time she meets you. You’re nothing but another orbiter to her.
So fucking true:yes:

This tallfag says he was an ex incel and that you need to stop hating females even though he got his first relationship by a girl doing all the work. This is why they assume we act like how we do online in real life and that we do the most autistic shit. I know my place in life as a sub 3 ugly male. I keep to my self and mind my own business.

This tallfag says he was an ex incel and that you need to stop hating females even though he got his first relationship by a girl doing all the work. This is why they assume we act like how we do online in real life and that we do the most autistic shit. I know my place in life as a sub 3 ugly male. I keep to my self and mind my own business.

He’s literally 6’4, 5PSL, white and statusmaxxxed.. he knows damn well if he was below 5’8, had a 4PSL and didn’t have status he’d be here still

Yeah, blackpill hit hard when you are a teen. You understand that people lie about attitude, personality and dating. And you don't know what to do anymore.

No amount of jestermaxxing would change things, mind you

My hatred for women grows larger with each passing day

This. Just another useful tool she can use before throwing it away, back in the cuckshed.