Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I was right once again

PureImagination

PureImagination

the righteous
★★★★★
3 Months before, i posted a thread on here warning you guys about potential false flag attacks orchestrated by ((them)) in response to Israel losing the propaganda war against palestine.

https://incels.is/threads/comspiracy-israels-next-step.607564/

This Week there were several Terrorattacka in Europe and 1 on a synagogue in france by "Islamic Terrorists" and all media is currently going ham on them.

This is the guy who commited arson to the synagogue

Notice how the terrorist tried his best to appear as palestinian as possible to defeat the argument right away that it could be a accident or made by any other entity (f.e. Neonazis).

There was a stabbing in Germany too were several got killed and severely injured and literally 1 day after the incident all media outlets and police said it was done by our old friend ISIS in response to Israels war on gaza.

I don't think I have to show that ISIS is a puppet organisation but I will link some articles for further proof

Iran International
iranintl.com
› en › 202208048342
Iran Intelligence Claims Busting ISIS Militants With Israeli Links | Iran International

No hostilities against Israel for your face, idk why you care.