Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was reminded of something quite depressing

Virusing

Virusing

Greycel
If the few people I have in my life found out about my true beliefs, views on other people, my online activities and some of the people I associate with, they would all abandon me and hate me.

Even my own mother would kick me out the house. My small group of IRL 'friends', would cut me off right away and never talk with me again.

This speaks for itself, that none of my relationships with other people are real. I have to mask myself in order to be seen as a socially acceptable human being. I'll never be able to truly befriend someone, let alone find a relationship where I act as my true self.

Combining this with me being disgustingly ugly, my fate is already sealed. I'll never find love. Does it even exist at this point? It's fucking over.

Most people mask themselves tbh. Life is a farce.

Same tbh, all contacts I have irl are fake since they're all foids and normoids tbh
only here can I be myself

Most people mask themselves tbh. Life is a farce.
Absolutely. But to our extent, most normies don't. They're able to be open about their feelings, their views and opinions, etc. Because they have normal minds. Normal, politically correct thinking minds. We don't. Water is fucking wet.

Incels don't have friends. Not even a small tiny group!
The OP said he has small group of IRL friends!

Incels don't have friends. Not even a small tiny group!
Some do if they put on a persona like me. I try to act like a surface level 'nerd' type. Which gets me surface level 'nerd' type friends. They're okay and we get along well, but jesus christ they can be fucking cucked at times. Bluepillers in their finest form.

Some do if they put on a persona like me. I try to act like a surface level 'nerd' type. Which gets me surface level 'nerd' type friends. They're okay and we get along well, but jesus christ they can be fucking cucked at times. Bluepillers in their finest form.

I think you might have some normie facial genetics. Real incels can never make friends. Not even with other real incels.

Absolutely. But to our extent, most normies don't. They're able to be open about their feelings, their views and opinions, etc. Because they have normal minds. Normal, politically correct thinking minds. We don't. Water is fucking wet.

I have one friend irl that is a /pol shitposter. So I'm lucky but even with him I can't be completely open because he is a high tier normie. I can say nigger and talk shit about women with him but that's about it. Can't really talk about lookism because he's bluepilled at that area.

The people I know IRL including my parents hate (((them))) and faggots like me, at least, so think I'm mostly fine. My mom recommended I read Mein Kampf, she read it back in school and said it's a great book.

The Japanese have a proverb about this
You have 3 faces
1st face you show to public
2nd face you show to friends and family
3rd face you show to no one
The 3rd face is your true face
The people I know IRL including my parents hate (((them))) and faggots like me, at least, so think I'm mostly fine. My mom recommended I read Mein Kampf, she read it back in school and said it's a great book.
Wtf where do you live?

I think you might have some normie facial genetics. Real incels can never make friends. Not even with other real incels.
A lot of other men where I live are also below average ugly, and completely doomed for a place where women are especially hypergamous as fuck. As with many other incel tier friend groups, we come together based on our unpopularity and ugliness. Of course, the ones in my friend group are still bluepilled beyond recognition, but deep down are probably in denial that it truly is over for them. As I was, at a point in my life.

I'm never my true self with people I know in real life. It only comes out in conversations with internet strangers. Anyways, being a multi-faceted person was something I've had to adapt to survive. Just fraud normie in real life, and be an edgelord online.

A lot of other men where I live are also below average ugly, and completely doomed for a place where women are especially hypergamous as fuck. As with many other incel tier friend groups, we come together based on our unpopularity and ugliness. Of course, the ones in my friend group are still bluepilled beyond recognition, but deep down are probably in denial that it truly is over for them. As I was, at a point in my life.

The bit I highlight in bold. If that's truth coming from you, then more power to you. Makes me feel a tad jealous. It's nice knowing, that there are groups for unattractive social rejects to get together IRL.

I have no friends. I'm going to be weighted down by their stupidity.

I have only a small number of people who can even tolerate me and if I made known my true beliefs, I would surely be abandoned. OP we have been intellectually distancing for years.

Fuck your nerd cuck friends,
Even if you are a nerd, find chad friends, you can talk shit about women all day and they will agree with you and it will actually raise their opinion of you.

My position as an incel is slowly pushing me away from my friends.

I understand your friends wanting to leave you but why your Mom?
Mommy would never abandon me... right mommy?

That’s really depressing tbh

I understand your friends wanting to leave you but why your Mom?
Mommy would never abandon me... right mommy?
at the end of the day, mothers are still foids. cold and apathetic towards all men when it suits them.

yes, i get this. my mum keeps saying i should go out and find friends, but i know i cannot find any real friends irl without masking my true beliefs because everyone is so bluepilled.

im generally introverted though so it's not a huge deal

There's no mask for my mind