Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i was releaxed but i'm stressed again

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i worked my ass on the gym for 2 3/4 horus, and come back home, i lay on bed wanting to relax a bit, so the dogs start barking and barking i loose my shit and start screaming and trowing shit at them, right now i'm having a head ache due to stress, i hate my birth whore that put me trought this shit, while she travels with her grandkid she leaves me here to take care of all this shit.

I dont have animals but fucking hate humans.

A barking dog is the most annoying sound there is, right next to someone sucking their teeth.

And even if you get a girlfriend, the dogs will cuck you.

dogpill strikes again here btw.

damn..

i want to get a cat and LDAR with him

Do they fuck Chad Thunderdog from the neighbouhood?
no, the chadmarn shepard i had died a few years ago, but i woun't be surprise if the female dogs diged a hole to fuck his bones

no, the chadmarn shepard i had died a few years ago, but i woun't be surprise if the female dogs diged a hole to fuck his bones
In any case the doglet has more SMV than you, don't empathize too much with him.

In any case the doglet has more SMV than you, don't empathize too much with him.
i don't doubt that, foids always say his a cutie when i take him to a walk