Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was rejected by the foid on the left

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Fukin over tbh
46DC8BB6 3FB2 4B81 B98A FFA4E88352AB

what was the context? did you randomly approach or do you know her?:feelswhere::society:

what was the context? did you randomly approach or do you know her?:feelswhere::society:
Erasmus Student at my uni. I asked her to go out with me and she said she was not ready :feelskek: Later I found out she had blocked my FB

they both look 12 tbh

Is this becky your girl next door?

Erasmus Student at my uni. I asked her to go out with me and she said she was not ready :feelskek: Later I found out she had blocked my FB
Erasmus from where?

it is over I was also rejected couple days ago :feelsree::society:

I would take the JB on the right :feelsohh::society:

How old are you :feelshmm::society:

She looks like a typical school shooter. Unbelievable how little self awareness girls have.

Learn from mistakes

She cute, tbh. Chad only of course.

She looks like a tranny.

She’s not hot. I wouldn’t fuck her

This must be what long-term socialization looks like...

didint you drop out of university>

she looks like chad only

Later I found out she had blocked my FB
chad probably got her phone and blocked you for her behalf lol
dont be surprised if u see chad walking with her from now on because she "feels unsafe around creeps"

she has halo from hanging out with more attractive females. she gets subsequent chad attention from them trying to get closer to her hotter friends, so she thinks shes worth a fuckton. this is very common with ugly girls who have hotter friends. chad rubs them up to get access to the hotter girls. so their ego is just as high as the hot ones. might as well try your luck with the girl on the right. theyre the same difficulty and atleast then youd actually fuck a half decent looking girl

she has halo from hanging out with more attractive females. she gets subsequent chad attention from them trying to get closer to her hotter friends, so she thinks shes worth a fuckton. this is very common with ugly girls who have hotter friends. chad rubs them up to get access to the hotter girls. so their ego is just as high as the hot ones. might as well try your luck with the girl on the right. theyre the same difficulty and atleast then youd actually fuck a half decent looking girl
Her friends:
40033986 40EF 4547 97B5 44E04110B5D3
2D378536 E310 4D62 8A99 053C4D59C5B5
976B1A2B 412B 47B8 B9ED 0C066EC84773

Those toilets look like 16,which means you're a zoomer fakecel

It was probably your bad personality. you should move on, don’t try and get back at hER. :feelsthink:

she lookalike eggmans looksmatch

fuckable anyway :feelsjuice:

I would say these girls are looksmatches for whitecels.

They tend to someone like Zavier Idarraga.

We've all spent much time together...

Woman are a whole other kek

abort mission

fly to colombia

smash a girl 5 points higher than that for $15

Her looksmatch is someone on this site with 10k+ posts but she’s only ever made physical contact with men that’re blonde haired blue eyed and 6’2+ w/ sub 10% bodyfat.

Fucking clown world you should go ER on her OP. Give her a reason to have blocked you