Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I was rejected by an IT girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 01 12 32 11 79 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

She's some 30 year old roastie with some betabuxx.

How dumb do you have to be to ask an IT whore out:lul:

Over for I'mtakencels.
Opportunity barks at the snakes gaping mouth.

I think I checked her profile before. She seems to post in hybristophilia subs. Its a pretty funny contradiction, going to inceltear to tell that incels are horrible pieces of shit who don't deserve anything from women but then she pops to hybristophilia subreddit to flick her clit for some school shooter mass murderers. She probably thinks incels are horrible darktriad psychopaths but when she finds out there's a new school shooter she grabs her vibrator and pleasures herself to the thought of that psychopath opening fire on some kids at a school. This is definitely a peak woman moment LMAO.

Pekka

Last edited:
They all have boyfriends, a few are older and have been married years, one said for 25 years. It must feel so good to rant about lonely sexless men and put them down. :feelsclown:

I think I checked her profile before. She seems to post in hybristophilia subs. Its a pretty funny contradiction, going to inceltear to tell that incels are horrible pieces of shit who don't deserve anything from women but then she pops to hybristophilia subreddit to flick her clit for some school shooter mass murderers. She probably thinks incels are horrible darktriad psychopaths but when she finds out there's a new school shooter she grabs her vibrator and pleasures herself to the thought of that psychopath opening fire on some kids at a school. This is definitely a peak woman moment LMAO.
lol

"I would totally date a man below 6' teehee! It just so happens that..."

I had dm d girls on IT ,Vindictarateme,theglowup, girls that said they never had a bf and were lonely but no one wanted to met me.I shouldn't had showed them pics with my face.