Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was really this blue pilled

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In my blue pilled days I actually believed that personality mattered as far as getting girls. I thought that if I’m cultured and interesting then it would get me girls. I had a plan to start going to museums and art exhibits to become more cultured and interesting. Surely when I tell a girl about these interests she will be dying to go with me, r..r..right?

Everyone was a child at some point

In my blue pilled days I actually believed that personality mattered as far as getting girls. I thought that if I’m cultured and interesting then it would get me girls. I had a plan to start going to museums and art exhibits to become more cultured and interesting. Surely when I tell a girl about these interests she will be dying to go with me, r..r..right?
You must have grew up in a wealthy suburb to think that.

I used to think only money matter.
At least your delusion was red pilled.
You must have grew up in a wealthy suburb to think that.
No not at all. Forgot to mention I would have to go downtown for those things. Nothing like that in my neighborhood.

I used to think I could get stacies through personality. I cringe at that now.

I used to think having interesting copes would get me laid.

I think everyone here did think that at some point. It's good that we grew out of the illusion though.

You're a natural low t.
You should have injected in your teen.

Me too bro me too. I was perhaps even more bluepilled than you and actually went out to bars and parties and clubs and embarrassed myself so fucking much and I just thought all I have to be is low inhib for it to work lmao. It was so fucking cringe some ugly fucking loser walking around half-drunk because I couldn't bare it sober trying to approach. You can imagine just how out of place I was. I got kicked out of like half the clubs I went to for acting weird. It's fucking over.

I'm over that shit anyway, I cringe so hard thinking at how delusional I was. Fucking retard. I will never allow myself to be so delusional ever again. I fucking hate this gay ass planet and the society. I fucking despise the western world so much. I hope the CPC subverts and colonizes us like they are doing now with Africa.

Heil CPC