Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was really fucked from all dimensions

N

NYincel

Banned
-
-Very weak beta father, raised by paranoid schizophrenic women
-Told sex before marriage is worse than killing someone and you die of AIDS
-Wasn't really brought up religious, only when it came to sex.
-My mom drilled into me to ask girls if they ever had sex, if so do not date them, so I turned down some there, still squeamish about sex.
-Was raised by extreme germ freaks and am one. Honestly a girl with partners really disgusts me.

-Hardcore aspie, wanted nothing more than a computer when it really wasn't popular
-Was like 5 years old in HS, very immature
-Never asked a girl out, didn't know how, scared of rejection
-Went to engineering school that was 95% men, a few fat unattractive women
-Had no clue how to read body language, guys POINTED out that women are looking and interested
-Even being approached by ladies at work and parties, didn't know how to take it to the next level. Maybe this happened a handful of times.
-No male friends

I can go on... A woman sat on MY KNEE, like a horse at work when I was a programmer and she was an accountant. This was like 25 years ago. Guys couldn't believe it. Women also called me handsome at work, I dressed with a suit and had a decent build. But, I know i'm not attractive. 5'10" Have a long face and lower fHWR. Weak Jaw from the side view, thin wrists (considered small for a girl). Super ecotmorph when I was younger, but like 165now. Maybe in my whole life <10 women interacted with me in that way, or I don' t know if others showed interest

Result? A 40 something virgin. I had women as friends, maybe a gf but no sex. Some were religious. They weren't supermodels. I was 35 when I fooled around with a girl, so don't get jealous on me. The last girl was a bit heavy but crazy about me, I turned down sex with her, she felt terrible. Again, not really attractive, lots of problems too.
I did date an awkward 6'3" girl, she said she never had a bf. Could have married her, she wasn't horrible but weird looking. Very pretty face. Made a good point, at least we will have tall sons. Ended up being a slave to women, fixing their cars, house, etc. 

I'm so depressed that I'm unemployed for years. I Have a masters degree in tech. Made some android apps, made a few bucks (;lol; not much). My confidence is so low that I work for a few dollars on outsourcing sites and compete with Indians.

So at 45 I watch YT channels like Based Zeus, HowtoBeast,etc and think about killing myself. I know the audience on those channels, probably 15 yo kids. I think I may be able to ask a girl out, but still have butterflies.

I do work out everyday though, still have a decent body and may look somewhat younger. Terrible hard gainer and have no appetite. I can barely bench 110lbs, doing it for a few weeks. Going to try those shitty powders.

Starting to lose hair too. It is amazing I'm still alive. Tried to do it at 25, a neighbor talked me out of it.

Lets say I'm a 5 or 6 in looks. Add the aspergers and hangups to that and I'm down to a -3  :'(

Must be 10X harder today for you young guys vis a vie when I was your age. There was no social media then, dating apps, sex in the city mindset, being bombarded by infinite recyclerViews of Chads. I'm sure there was plenty of sex though, I wasn't aware of it obviously. 

You did have to approach and talk to girls, read clues of interest, no escaping that. I never got invited to parties, maybe a handful, was awkward and not popular.

I think a lot about suicide, in my case it is truly pointless to survive. There is some dignity in life, no? I read about the Harvey guy, he really gave me inspiration. He did it at 25 a fortori I can at my age.

Literal wall of autism

blackpill_incel said:
Literal wall of autism

My ex was a psychologist (the tall one) she said I'm a textbook case. She didn't think my looks were the issue, she said even so, she said guys who look worse than you have women. :lol:

Why aren't women dropping their panties for me in the supermarket then?

I have millions of posts on reddit, messageboards, etc. Fuck me.

NYincel said:
My ex was a psychologist (the tall one) she said I'm a textbook case. She didn't think my looks were the issue, she said even so, she said guys who look worse than you have women. :lol:

Why aren't women dropping their panties for me in the supermarket then?

I have millions of posts on reddit, messageboards, etc. Fuck me.

ex????

So your not incel.

So your a mentalcel