Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was raised by single mother

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
And when i was a kid she said: “you should just google what it means to be a real man”

Wtf???!? What kind of advice is this? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Guessing you have to be very young for a mother to even use the term "google what it is" as that does not sound like something I can imagine a mother would say to their kid. For any matter.

Diocel

My main influence of what it means to be a man was when i watched DBZ. A man needs to be strong, fair, loving, faithful and good looking (Goku).
JFL at not having any males irl. I had no uncles no dad, no nothing, i wasn't even allowed to do sports, wtf mother.
My father is russian, so what he always did what i remember was smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol with his russian family (this is what it means to be a man?).

she should google how to put this penislossus up her ass

Same except for the google part.

Toilets dont know how to be men (and how they could) but because they all believe in toiletism and toilet supremacy and toilet single parenthood, many humans (boys) grow up to be completely broken, wimps, pushovers, incels, autists.

Toilets dont know how to be men (and how they could) but because they all believe in toiletism and toilet supremacy and toilet single parenthood, many humans (boys) grow up to be completely broken, wimps, pushovers, incels, autists.
I’d still be incel if i had both parents ngl

I’d still be incel if i had both parents ngl
Possibly. I would be autismcel regardless but there is a chance my ""life"" wouldn't have been constant misery if I had parents and not an mentally ill toilet and alcoholic NPC sports ball watcher.

And when i was a kid she said: “you should just google what it means to be a real man”

Wtf???!? What kind of advice is this? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Stop interrupting mommy's wine time geez

I didn't surprised, I guessed that from your avi