Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was put in the Special Ed class in high school cause my teachers thought I was retarded

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
now they think I am special or retarded or sumthing? they think I have autism or some form of delayed brain activity.

Last edited:
Same except I actually was/am retarded.

now they think I am special or retarded or sumthing? they think I have autism or some form of delayed brain activity.
...well, on the bright side, sit around all day making pizza

My first school almost put me in special ed because my grades were atrocious, due to never paying attention in class and the fact that there was no pressure to do well, and my brother is literally disabled himself, so they thought I was the same. I switched to a private school and since they were far stricter, I actually studied and I became smarter.

Almost happened to me, lol. I even failed a test that was ment to see if I'm truly dumb. It turned to be pretty average mark, my problem was ADHD.