Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was probably one of the youngest lurkers of the site. INB4 ban, i was grandfathered and am 18 now.

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
Brutal.

I lurked for a good few months before signing up. I also remember lurking on VPN and tor because I was scared visiting big boy websites were illegal :feelsUnreal:

I lurked since 2023 before i joined

Ive been lurking since I was 11

I remember hearing that an 11 year old tried to sign up here a couple months ago jfl

Based but new fags aren't a problem here, they seem to adjust really quick...
Most people that sign up here aren't new to the blackpill like with .org users that's why. I knew about the blackpill for a couple years before signing up here.

I remember hearing that an 11 year old tried to sign up here a couple months ago jfl
Thank God for the 18+ rule. The average user age would be like 13 at this point if it weren't for it.

Thank God for the 18+ rule. The average user age would be like 13 at this point if it weren't for it.
Crazy that that wasn't always a thing. I've heard of so many users here that signed up at 14

Probably put in wrong number there is no way a 11year old found the forum
It's not impossible. I found some pretty fucked up shit on the internet at that age.

Probably put in wrong number there is no way a 11year old found the forum
Blackpill lingo is mainstream with Gen Alpha now so not really
Crazy that that wasn't always a thing. I've heard of so many users here that signed up at 14
Yeah kek, IIRC it was only added in 2022. Better late than never.

You cannot be a grandfather and an incel, wtf is this shit

Did you have a previous account then because that doesn't add up with your join date?
Well I am still 17, octobercel

I am 18 in a few months. It's just an estimate too but I found the site well before signing up.

i was 17 when i joined

Well I am still 17, octobercel

I am 18 in a few months. It's just an estimate too but I found the site well before signing up.
"and am 18 now" :feelskek:

There have been 15yos here so no

I have been lurking since 2018 when I discovered Astrosky/lookism.net/braincels subreddit (I was 12/13). I joined here in 2020 when I was 15 turning 16 that year, now I am turning 20 in 2 months (in October). The people that called me out for being too young back then are either banned or they went inactive whilst I am still here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back