Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was prepared to live alone from a young age

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
When I was about 13 or 14, my mother said that I looked like a freak. She prepared me for loneliness at a very early age. She once said that it wasn't a bad thing for me to be a freak. You could live alone, you don't need other people. I would just have to try to make myself as independent as possible and prepare myself for being alone. My mother said this when I was very young. But other family members also predicted a bleak future for me.

I would just have to try to make myself as independent as possible and prepare myself for being alone. My mother said this when I was very young.
same
my mom told that every woman is a gold digger and i should be happy being single/alone

same
my mom told that every woman is a gold digger and i should be happy being single/alone
My mom said that too and that she wanted me to stay single. I wouldn't need any contact with other people

Brutal mine had a similar discussion with me. They know we are not chads and are gonna have it rough

Women are gold diggers. I realised that myself and have done experiments. I can get women on apps in shitholes like Africa and Asia but not my own country. The only women who want me are gold diggers from SEA

My mom said that too and that she wanted me to stay single. I wouldn't need any contact with other people
Wow, this is psychological abuse on another level

When I was about 13 or 14, my mother said that I looked like a freak. She prepared me for loneliness at a very early age. She once said that it wasn't a bad thing for me to be a freak. You could live alone, you don't need other people. I would just have to try to make myself as independent as possible and prepare myself for being alone. My mother said this when I was very young. But other family members also predicted a bleak future for me.
Wow

Over when even your mom is saying to you that you are not handsome :feelsbadman:

Great.

Only fakecels have a good relation with their whore mother