Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was playing vidya and I realised how disgusting femoids can be

RejectReality

RejectReality

Self-banned
-
In the in-game chat a guy and a femoid were talking and the subject of the conversation changed to simps. The femoid/hole says that she received $500 while she was sleeping from some simp. Then she provides some context and says she sends nudes for free.
This is what happens when you give women too much freedom. I wonder how that whore feels knowing that her only value in life is being a hole.

Did you get any of those nudes? If not, why not

"Equal pay is totally equal in practice just as it is in theory, inkwell."

I wonder how that whore feels knowing that her only value in life is being a hole.
probably good considering that hole has more value than everyone here combined

I'm reminded of "disgust" whenever I envision S.R.B.

The sexual market is truely and irredeemably doomed when foids are getting paid for pictures of themselves. Literally invalidates the value of currency when its being traded for such an unlimited and objectively worthless resource. You can find a picture of a naked picture of a woman anywhere on the internet for free.