Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was parked next to a young couple and...

Truly Blue

Truly Blue

Greycel
Felt nothing? I went to the mall alone like the trucel I am and a couple (probably teen) was parked next to me. Watched them interact seamlessly, giggling and laughing. The guy even slapped her ass as she got back in the car. I expected to feel envious but I didn't even feel anything. Just empty. I don't get it. Am I so far gone that I can't even feel jealous?

I expected to feel envious but I didn't even feel anything. Just empty. I don't get it. Am I so far gone that I can't even feel jealous?

You were probably very tired

mogs me at being able to drive

A man deprived of sex/intimacy causes the equivalent damage of a woman getting so ran-through she's unable to pair-bond.

You're the equivalent of a female whore. :feelskek:

A man deprived of sex/intimacy causes the equivalent damage of a woman getting so ran-through she's unable to pair-bond.

That.. kinda makes sense. Shits disturbing.

After a while you become numb to the bitterness and hatred

You're not alone. A few years ago or so, such a sight would've easily made me envious and bitter but now it doesn't phase me that much. You tend to grow accustomed to the world and your place in it; even if I sometimes do get jealous at the sight of a happy couple my age, it's become less and less common.

No. Be glad you can still feel shit. Even if it is envy. You still have a chance.
I feel no love or positiveness. Only hatred and jealousy.

you're just burned out like me. everything is numb

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal

Felt nothing? I went to the mall alone like the trucel I am and a couple (probably teen) was parked next to me. Watched them interact seamlessly, giggling and laughing. The guy even slapped her ass as she got back in the car. I expected to feel envious but I didn't even feel anything. Just empty. I don't get it. Am I so far gone that I can't even feel jealous?
I feel this as well, for some time i used to feel really down when i see couples but now i just dont care because i gave up i guess and so have you.

Whisper words of wisdom...let it be.