Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was outside today for the first time in like 8 months, went to university. All around me I saw so many smiling faces, happy people (mostly women).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's uncanny and it bummed me out quite a bit, made me quite bitter.

Almost every young woman I saw was smiling, being happy, chatting. Hell, even those that were alone were talking on the phone smiling from ear to ear. The guys were quite jolly too but not to the degree of the foids that were downright gleeful. Chads obviously were very glad of themselves, normies were chatting up women and being nice to them, making them laugh or smile.

I understand now how it's so easy for them to tolerate going to work, to study etc... They enjoy it. They're happy. They simply live life, they wake up and do whatever and they're happy.

Meanwhile I've been horribly depressed since I was like 13. Even before that, constantly the outcast, the loner quite kid or slightly weird aspie kid. But since 13 I was just rotting, and for like 12 years I've been just rotting at the maximum. I pissed away my youth depressed and in a constant haze and numbness. Thinking of death instead of just enjoying life.

The adults I saw weren't quite as happy. Seems youth really is the best time of people's lives. And yet I'm already an adult, a bald sad sack that spent the best years of his life rotting and depressed. I've rotted so much my eyes now hurt, are constantly watering and my astigmatism (seeing double) is really acting up today, just from going outside for a bit.

Last edited:
I don't think you've ever changed your avatar. I like that.

Very similar to this:
Improover2

I've noticed that foids and chads look forward to each day. Each day is an experience, an adventure. Me? Half of the time I wish I died in my sleep and didn't wake up. When I wake up in the morning I have nothing to look forward too. Just another boring day full of disappointments

I've noticed that foids and chads look forward to each day. Each day is an experience, an adventure. Me? Half of the time I wish I died in my sleep and didn't wake up. When I wake up in the morning I have nothing to look forward too. Just another boring day full of disappointments

Very brutal and relatable post.

Exactly, wishing for an aneurysm every night. Also when you wake up you have to force yourself to get up and go do what you have to do. Leaving the house takes serious willpower.

Last edited:
Exactly, wishing for an aneurysm every night. Also when you wake up you have to force yourself to get up and go do what you have to do. Leaving the house take serious willpower.
Everything is a fucking hassle because there's no real reward. I just live to live. Foids and chads have a reason to get up and do things.

If it wasn't for moneymaxxing and surgeries I would just neetbuxx or rope

Everything is a fucking hassle because there's no real reward. I just live to live. Foids and chads have a reason to get up and do things.

If it wasn't for moneymaxxing and surgeries I would just neetbuxx or rope
And there's also so much shit we'd need to overcome and work for in order to barely live an almost mediocre life. I don't have the willpower or discipline tbh, I'm a broken man.

:cryfeels:
can relate
I wonder how many brocels roped after reading this
that is one brootal post

Last edited:
All I live for at the moment is eating tasty junk food and buying new sneakers. Thats it really. I don't even wear the shoes because I have nowhere to go wearing them, and no one to impress.

When I was in school the engineering guys never looked happy, just blank. The foids were usually smiling and laughing.

When I was in school the engineering guys never looked happy, just blank. The foids were usually smiling and laughing.
I wonder how many brocels roped after reading this
It's ridiculously unfair the difference of lives between Men and foids.

They truly enjoy every second of It while we just rot and get told we aren't "entitled" to any of this, that's why i don't blame ugly guys that flip the script and send some soys to hell.

never been a better time in history to be a toilet