Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was ostracized from every social group I was a part of. I only have you guys now

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I think the title speaks for itself

honestly don't know what to do at this point.

just staying in the room, listening to music, watching videos, reading....all alone

I fucked up the chances the I had and the people who wanted to get to know me

now it's really over

44988.jpg

just staying in the room, listening to music, watching videos, reading....all alone

now it's really over

same bro, same.

Sucks being a sperg, even by being hideous my head still functions (almost) normally, so I have no problem dealing with normies, aside from the being ethnic part, but I just choose to act non NT because being around them while being incel sucks ass. Btw I would recommend you taking another shot at them bc u might be still learning how the world really works, you might be young, maybe it takes some time for you to adapt and finally fit in, but don't expect to belong either, chances are this is really your real place to stay

MODSSS BAN OP NOW

life is so horrible

I feel so lost and confused

Don't worry, eventually you'll get a second chance, but it's best to listen to music because all normies do is waste and use your time.

Don't worry, eventually you'll get a second chance, but it's best to listen to music because all normies do is waste and use your time.
you are totally right brother!

If you were brazilian things would get easier for you in this regard, the environment here forces you to find a way to have friends or else you literally die, maybe that's an advantage of living in a hellhole third world country

I think if you are an incel it’s better to be alone
Going out with normies with gfs is only ragefuel at best and suicidefuel at worst
Just chill on discord with fellow incels and play vidya

Same truecel trait here, I feel you mah bruddah.

The most cucked thing you can do is give up. That's exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

Keep struggling brocel, you got this.

I think if you are an incel it’s better to be alone
Going out with normies with gfs is only ragefuel at best and suicidefuel at worst
Just chill on discord with fellow incels and play vidya
That's exactly accurate, hanging out wit normies can literally make your life 1000x more miserable, they'll brush your inceldom on yer face and you can't do nothing about it, you are literally being socially raped by them every time

The most cucked thing you can do is give up. That's exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

Keep struggling brocel, you got this.
thanks man. I really appreciate the support

We are here for you brocel, we're all like this

I feel so horrible right now, I'm in a panic attack

please help me

now it's really over
Despite people seeming brutal on this site we're actually very forgiving if you make a mistake. I'm glad you have a place where you can be yourself.

brutal, I know how that feels.

who needs them anyway, if they were shallow enough to ditch you then fuck them.

I feel you brother, its also hard for me to socialize.

thank you bros for all the heart-warming comments

I'm trying to relax and take it easy, but I feel immense amouts of pain that I don't know what to do with

I wish I could just undo what has happened and forget about it

I haven't had a single irl friend since sophomore year of highschool, so it's been 14 years. Almost half of my life has been without a single friend. And I mean not even a single dude I hang out with if I wanted to, literally nobody.

So I understand your pain. Being abandoned sucks, but you get used to it. Being alone is better when you're an incel.

You're not missing anything. There is nothing of value going on in those groups. Learn skills, stack money, learn languages, start businesses, geomax.

I haven't had a single irl friend since sophomore year of highschool, so it's been 14 years. Almost half of my life has been without a single friend. And I mean not even a single dude I hang out with if I wanted to, literally nobody.

So I understand your pain. Being abandoned sucks, but you get used to it. Being alone is better when you're an incel.
feel ya man. your story sound horrible

I hate this life. HATE IT!

I need to go back in time and change what I did

I NEED to go back. I really need to