Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was never meant to be normal

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
I am actually with the likes of Vincent Van Gogh which means I will likely never reproduce (that is a decision that is made 100% voluntary by my part due to the fact I have made the decision to never have kids).

One time I was just standing on the other side of the street and then this girl said “there’s something wrong with him” and then the guy next to her asked me “where’s your sister?” I repeated what he said and he left.

shiver me timbers I was so sad that the normies didn’t accept me waaaa

I’ve now learned to appreciate creep theory and be an eccentric person of nature

I am actually with the likes of Vincent Van Gogh which means I will likely never reproduce (that is a decision that is made 100% voluntary by my part due to the fact I have made the decision to never have kids).
As if you have a choice in the matter

I understand women are the gatekeepers to sex but this rule applies for every man
You couldn't have kids even if you wanted to. I wouldn't want kids either even if I was Chad, but I have no choice in the matter regardless. I still wouldn't be able to have them even if I wanted that