Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was Never Meant to be in a "Relationship"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I really think that God planned it out so that I do more important things. When I introspect and look at my life, I realize that the whole prospect of me being in a "relationship" is preposterous. 

Trying to form a romantic bond with me is like trying to form a romantic bond with a brick wall: It's just not going to happen. Whenever I tried to romance a girl it just felt so completely contrived. I'd have to think hard about every single thing I said or did. I suppose for other people things just flowed naturally. That was never the case for me. It always took a lot of thought for me to decide to do anything subtle. So just forget trying to do anything big and romantic. It just doesn't come to me.

I do wonder about the idea of romance and how natural it actually is. Were men really supposed to be these smooth charmers? Or were they simply supposed to have sex, support the family, and love their wives? I don't know, but I'm certainly not the former. I'm just not good at it at all.

I don't care to get better at it, either. I just don't see the point anymore. There are much bigger, better things to do than end up with a girl who is inundated with scores of texts from other guys constantly, and probably has loads of past experiences in all sense of the term.

cope. No one has anything planned for you. There is nothing bigger or better to do than having sex and spending time with a girl who validates your existence. you are biologically unsuccessful. It's over.

u are defiled. u dont deserve it

underøath said:
cope. No one has anything planned for you. There is nothing bigger or better to do than having sex and spending time with a girl who validates your existence. you are biologically unsuccessful. It's over.

There are much better things than being with nonvirgins. I have already received my "validation" and I don't care for more of it. Being a champion of degeneracy is a spiritual death sentence: It just feels depressing. There's not much worse than realizing the pinnacle of your pursuits is sticking your dick into a random, used-up hole and poisoning your body every weekend.

jvreturns said:
u are defiled. u dont deserve it

I agree completely and this is why I have said several times that I would feel guilty abut "dating" a virgin. How the fuck is it fair that I would be their everything, their one and only, all the while I have experienced the most intimate experience with someone else? I feel genuine guilt about it and I'd rather be alone.

God didn't want this, your looks are to blame

ItheIthe said:
There are much better things than being with nonvirgins. I have already received my "validation" and I don't care for more of it. Being a champion of degeneracy is a spiritual death sentence: It just feels depressing.

Name one.

underøath said:
Name one.

Football. Philosophy (At least in my opinion). Baseball. History. Working out. I enjoy all of these things more and I'm not lying when I say that.

Putting women on a pedestal is pretty blue-pilled.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
God didn't want this, your looks are to blame

Not in my case.

ItheIthe said:
Football. Philosophy (At least in my opinion). Baseball. History. Working out. I enjoy all of these things more and I'm not lying when I say that.

Not in my case.

It is in your case.

ItheIthe said:

Not in my case.

whats your psl? If your looks are not the case

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It is in your case.

I'm a volcel.

You people are such copers, thinking that getting attention from some girl that has already romanced countless other guys is the pinnacle of your existence. You just don't want to recognize the fact that there are better things out there because that would eliminate your current identity.

ItheIthe said:
I'm a volcel.

You people are such copers, thinking that getting attention from some girl that has already romanced countless other guys is the pinnacle of your existence. You just don't want to recognize the fact that there are better things out there because that would eliminate your current identity.

There are no better things out there.

ItheIthe said:
I'm a volcel.

why not just go mgtow? Im tired of this volcel nonsense.

ItheIthe said:

Why use this website as much as you do if you don't even care about your inability to be in a relationship?

theultimate341 said:
whats your psl? If your looks are not the case

Idk how that works but I do know LMS and my self-assessment is this

Looks 1-10: I honestly have no idea. All I know is that multiple girls have been interested in me in the past, so I obviously have something going for me. I've been growing out hair and a beard for my own personal amusement because I just don't care about "relationships" for a while now, so my looks currently aren't good.

Status: Again, Idk. I'm a college football player so I could be higher, but I just don't bother to make connections. It bores me so I'd say my status is currently low.

Money: College and broke

underøath said:
Why use this website as much as you do if you don't even care about your inability to be in a relationship?

I care about how depraved the setup of "relationships" and sex is, and I care about spreading the truth/blackpill with some insight.

as long as you're moving forward and not stalling and rotting, i'd say you're good.

i'd ditch the god narrative, though. all of this strength was in you the whole time. you're the one realizing that you should move higher.

you said girls have been interested, though. it's clearly not over for you.

cyborgglory said:
as long as you're moving forward and not stalling and rotting, i'd say you're good.

i'd ditch the god narrative, though. all of this strength was in you the whole time. you're the one realizing that you should move higher.

you said girls have been interested, though. it's clearly not over for you.

I don't want girls lol

ItheIthe said:
I don't want girls lol

This is why I think you're a big coper. Every guy wants girls.

you don't have to be a "smooth charmer" to get laid. the female just has to be attracted to you physically, that's it.

underøath said:

aut said:
This is why I think you're a big coper. Every guy wants girls.

Not once you fully swallow the blackpill.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. The opportunity for me to bang some random slut is there. THERE IS NO POINT.

The real copers are the ones that still hold out hope, actually believing that being with a nonvirgin would be special. She'd be emotionally jaded and also very demanding due to paranoia over other guys leaving her.

ItheIthe said:
Not once you fully swallow the blackpill.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. The opportunity for me to bang some random slut is there. THERE IS NO POINT.

The real copers are the ones that still hold out hope, actually believing that being with a nonvirgin would be special. She'd be emotionally jaded and also very demanding due to paranoia over other guys leaving her.

I agree that being a girl's first would be ideal but you seriously wouldn't LTR someone who had exes? A non-virgin gf is better than no gf.

this guy is just basically comes here for social interaction which he evidently lacks irl, and he tries to enduce lots of replies by posting mgtow 'im not like others' bullshit

just few posts earlier he was caught complaining he coulnd smash the chick he liked and that she chose other dude over him

just stfu with this horse shit already, u make me cringe

aut said:
I agree that being a girl's first would be ideal but you seriously wouldn't LTR someone who had exes? A non-virgin gf is better than no gf.

Nope, not a chance.

I think what sealed the deal for me was my own experience. Ever since having some sort of experience with another girl I have not had the ability to pair bond the same. I could still care for a girl, but I couldn't Oneitis the girl.

I used to get Oneitis SOOO bad. And that's what true love is. I'm not lying though when I say it's now impossible for me to Oneitis a girl, simply because I know that I have experienced other things with someone other than them, and I have cheated the prospective girl out of giving her my first experiences. I actually feel guilt about it.

So when you turn it the other way, and talk about a nonvirgin girl, NOPE, not doing it. She quite literally can't Oneitis me, and therefore it is not complete, full love. Also, she'll probably be really weary and demanding after being left by other guys.

I would sincerely  rather die alone than be with a nonvirgin.

dr-problematic said:
just few posts earlier he was caught complaining he coulnd smash the chick he liked and that she chose other dude over him

I literally never said that lol

ItheIthe said:
You don't have to lie about your intent. Nobody here is judging you.