Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was near two people I wanted to kill (with hugs) today in a train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I took a train today for the first time in years and I was in a section with 4 other people. Two of them were a foid, bald, weird behaviour, werid clothes, took off her boots and had a sticker on her laptop saying "easy access abortion". The other was a Chadlite, tall motherfucker (about 190+cm) he was using Badoo (just a different TInder) and I saw he got a picture from a cute foid, she was holding her chin on the photo. JFL I wanted to :feelsBox: them badly.

Go send them to the EmERgency Room :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

You would have got your ass kicked by the whole train. Get real, we are incels, without guns or weapons we are subhumans and people will league against your dirty inkwell ass for m'lady and for chad :dafuckfeels:

You would have got your ass kicked by the whole train. Get real, we are incels, without guns or weapons we are subhumans and people will league against your dirty inkwell ass for m'lady and for chad :dafuckfeels:
:feelsclown:

Poland sounds like Brazil.

Angry
Chads always have easy access to women. I. HATE. IT.

Unless the incel is a 7 foot high T orge you’re correct

Why didn't you japjoker them?

how many polack train goers does it take to make you wanna kys?

Stay strapped brocels :)

average normie life:feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back