Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was molested as a child but females would laugh about it

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've never actually told anyone I was molested. It happened when I was younger but I don't want to go into detail. I'll just say the experience was disgusting and it makes me angry not only at the perpetrator but everyone.
I've seen and heard about guys confessing things like this to people, especially females, and it doesn't go well. People make it into a joke. Sure, some men do but a lot of times they actually provide support. A lot of females on the other hand, the "empathetic sex", are actually the most malicious of cunts. I've seen women laugh in mens' faces or behind their backs.
Your suffering doesn't mean anything to women, unless of course you're 7+/10 but even then, it's minimised.
Why the fuck should I care about some bitch being gang raped if they wouldn't offer the same care in return?

I'm very sorry to hear that. :cryfeels: I hope you recovered from the experience.

Remember Terry Crews, a pinnacle Tyrone and no one fucking cared. Men don't matter unless they are spewing fem agenda.

Foids think men have no emotions. Also, foids are soulless.

I've heard stories from guys about talking about their feelings with girls, and the girls get turned off by them after that.

Anything you say, can and will be used against you...

They're too busy licking up Chad's cum to be concerned with any incel's problems

I'd laugh if they got raped

Do you suffer from OCD, anxiety and did you try to contact your abusER, but they were a feminist and sent police on you?

I gUeSS tHaT mEaNs Ur NoT InKeL tHeN, mAn Up :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm sorry to hear that man

Do you suffer from OCD, anxiety and did you try to contact your abusER, but they were a feminist and sent police on you?
Just severe depression(which no one cares about). And I'm not gonna discuss it further.

Just severe depression(which no one cares about). And I'm not gonna discuss it further.
You're not alone.

The tranny and the feminist are having access to young children to groom and molest.

This tranny was allowing young children to have physical contact while she laid down on the floor.

One young boy looks like he was imitating a sex act on the tranny, in the public library. Coming to a classroom or library near you!

I experienced similar abuse. The world does not give a shit. ITcels still laugh at us.

One of the many reasons I hate women is my mom chose her partners over me, knowing they were abusing me. Attention craving from women, especially single mothers, causes massive abuse of children. They cannot stand being alone with their own thoughts so they pick the first scumbag that comes along, putting their children in danger.

The reason I'm on this board is multiple instances of trauma, abuse, and willing ostracism by society. If ITcels ever went through what I did they wouldn't fault me for being bitter and blackpilled.
You're not alone.

The tranny and the feminist are having access to young children to groom and molest.

This tranny was allowing young children to have physical contact while she laid down on the floor.

One young boy looks like he was imitating a sex act on the tranny, in the public library. Coming to a classroom or library near you!
These trannies belong on the cross. Open child abuse, broadcasted on dumb women's talk shows like the view. The normalization of pedos is further proof this society's on the way out.

Last edited:
These trannies belong on the cross. Open child abuse, broadcasted on dumb women's talk shows like the view. The normalization of pedos is further proof this society's on the way out.
Feminists sometimes get angry at trannys because it's competition for which youngsters to molest. This feminist was already shoving dildos up inside her pussy through her jeans, and now the tranny will take her source of sexual fetishes:

Feminists are angry that the tranny is allowed to be naked with minors on school property, because the feminist teacher was already coming to class wearing a see-through skirt and wearing no underwear, while showing the entire class her roast beef curtains when she picks up the chalk. The tranny is competition for her, as Grade One students will learn how to fuck their tranny story tellER during Reading time.

Feminists sometimes get angry at trannys because it's competition for which youngsters to molest. This feminist was already shoving dildos up inside her pussy through her jeans, and now the tranny will take her source of sexual fetishes:
View attachment 137589
Feminists are angry that the tranny is allowed to be naked with minors on school property, because the feminist teacher was already coming to class wearing a see-through skirt and wearing no underwear, while showing the entire class her roast beef curtains when she picks up the chalk. The tranny is competition for her, as Grade One students will learn how to fuck their tranny story tellER during Reading time.
Well hopefully terfs and trannies kill each other off. What's the point of cops if they don't stop this shit? Teaching kids "kinks", like strap-ons, is grooming. That bitch deserves to be caged up.

Well hopefully terfs and trannies kill each other off. What's the point of cops if they don't stop this shit? Teaching kids "kinks", like strap-ons, is grooming. That bitch deserves to be caged up.
It's legal for teachers in Toronto to be nude for classes, once it's an act of "protest", but if the teacher feels "offended", she can call the cops on the students and have them arrested for offending the teacher while she was nude.

For a pedophile, it has never been a great time to work in a school, daycare or library. First they normalize nudity around minors, and next they will allow those youngsters to fuck their tranny librarian or feminist teacher.

The truth is girls get turned on by the molesters, they don't care about the molested. They hate you because they're jealous, deep down they want it to happen to them, even if they don't realise.

women would rather step on you than help you

i ve seen it many times

Women are heartless

so sorry to hear that bro, here you are safe

women would rather step on you than help you

i ve seen it many times
It's true.
I experienced similar abuse. The world does not give a shit. ITcels still laugh at us.

One of the many reasons I hate women is my mom chose her partners over me, knowing they were abusing me. Attention craving from women, especially single mothers, causes massive abuse of children. They cannot stand being alone with their own thoughts so they pick the first scumbag that comes along, putting their children in danger.

The reason I'm on this board is multiple instances of trauma, abuse, and willing ostracism by society. If ITcels ever went through what I did they wouldn't fault me for being bitter and blackpilled.

Sorry to hear that bro. It sucks but you always have us.

It's like, women are primitive beasts and are in constantly comparing you to an ideal version of a cold ruthless Chad that exists in her mind. Show a bit of emotion, or say something emotion and bam, her pussy ends up dry like the saharan desert.
It's true.

Sorry to hear that bro. It sucks but you always have us.

her pussy ends up dry like the saharan desert.
When OP was forced to fuck his abusER, her pussy got wetter than a wetsuit while she was preparing herself to hold a speech on "END RAPE CULTURE".

It would be even worse if the abusER is still alive and molesting more children like an Ariana Grande concert.