Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was mesmerized by the view of a girls ass.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
At that moment while I was walking behind a white girl with a fat ass I realized something.
I realised that all my problems could be solved if I caressed that ass, if she just let me enjoy myself in that ass then nothing else would matter to me.
She could have saved my life if she just let me grab and slip my hands all over that nice firm round young ass.
FUCKING BITCH thinks she is too good for me though.

What do you mean by "let"?

giphy.gif

Stop fapping and become a monk, because you'll never get your hands on one. What good is it to trouble you with what you cannot get?

I remember one time I was staring at this girl's ass while waiting in line to buy groceries. She was a young teenager, and wearing obscenely tight and short cut jeans. Me, miserable & off in my own little world, became transfixed. My eyes rested on that young ass like pillow-butt-cheeks.

Then I was surprised, "HOW YA DOIN?!" A big black guy came up behind me, basically calling me out on staring and shaming me. I stammered, "oh, uh, fine..." Trying to think of a way to pretend I wasn't staring at this cutie's poop-popper. He just quickly walked past me with a look of angry disgust on his face.

Women don't get it. Men don't leer at them to make them feel uncomfortable - it's like our eyes are magnetically attracted to their butts and boobs. Even when I try super-hard to look a girl in the face, my eyes always inadvertently flicker down her body. And women hate that!

The more you are attracted to women the more disgusted they are by you. You give them the power, and they hate that (while simultaneously loving it in a sadistic way).

Women don't get it. Men don't leer at them to make them feel uncomfortable - it's like our eyes are magnetically attracted to their butts and boobs. Even when I try super-hard to look a girl in the face, my eyes always inadvertently flicker down her body. And women hate that!
Given the way they dress nowadays, I'm not sure they really hate that attention. "I dress for comfort" yeah, sure you do. Strange that no woman in history before you found this comfort so attractive.

I rather think they are only displeased when someone who isn't Chad looks.

Stop fapping and become a monk, because you'll never get your hands on one. What good is it to trouble you with what you cannot get?
That is a huge cope, I stopped tapping once for 1 month and all that happened was I got boners constantly.
I remember one time I was staring at this girl's ass while waiting in line to buy groceries. She was a young teenager, and wearing obscenely tight and short cut jeans. Me, miserable & off in my own little world, became transfixed. My eyes rested on that young ass like pillow-butt-cheeks.

Then I was surprised, "HOW YA DOIN?!" A big black guy came up behind me, basically calling me out on staring and shaming me. I stammered, "oh, uh, fine..." Trying to think of a way to pretend I wasn't staring at this cutie's poop-popper. He just quickly walked past me with a look of angry disgust on his face.

The more you are attracted to women the more disgusted they are by you. You give them the power, and they hate that (while simultaneously loving it in a sadistic way).
I always try to be sneaky with my viewing of girls asses so I don't get shamed and humiliated.
That is why I enjoy it when I'm walking behind a girl, I can freely watch her round ass in motion and not be afraid of getting caught.

Assuming this wasn’t at uni, just jerk off under your jacket, cum on her ass, and run, or grope her ass, hump her and run. It’s a double win scenario. You get to grope or defile a female and she gets molested by an ugly male scaring her for life and she can’t do anything about it. KEK

Semi serious

Actual video footage obtained of OP earlier today:

That is a huge cope, I stopped tapping once for 1 month and all that happened was I got boners constantly.
It's not a cope in my experience, not at all a cope. But you have to do this with the right spirit. Mechanically stopping to fap won't do much in itself. It's more the whole worldview of embracing voluntary celibacy and chastity, like good Catholics did in olden times, rather than becoming even more subservient to the female body.

I always try to be sneaky with my viewing of girls asses so I don't get shamed and humiliated.
That is why I enjoy it when I'm walking behind a girl, I can freely watch her round ass in motion and not be afraid of getting caught.
Your attraction to female buttocks is actually extremely common. That's why female buttocks are called secondary sexual characteristics. I know a few young men who admitted being obsessed all the time with the butts of their female comrades in middle school or high school. Normies are obsessed too, but they hide it better, are more into boobs, or are simply too high on other dopamine rushes to care as much about sex as you do.

But what does this obsession bring? Nothing. In the end, there is only distraction and misery, followed by fapping, followed by more distraction and misery, followed by fapping. You could spend your entire life hooked up on watching the butt of females and fapping in darkness. This is the life of a beast, not of a man, while this fondness and weakness for female buttocks is sadly all too human.

I rather think they are only displeased when someone who isn't Chad looks.
Yeh I know, right! They want everyone to be super-attracted to them, but only Chad to approach them. Everyone else are just like fleas they have to pick off.

Your attraction to female buttocks is actually extremely common. That's why female buttocks are called secondary sexual characteristics. I know a few young men who admitted being obsessed all the time with the butts of their female comrades in middle school or high school. Normies are obsessed too, but they hide it better, are more into boobs, or are simply too high on other dopamine rushes to care as much about sex as you do.

But what does this obsession bring? Nothing. In the end, there is only distraction and misery, followed by fapping, followed by more distraction and misery, followed by fapping. You could spend your entire life hooked up on watching the butt of females and fapping in darkness. This is the life of a beast, not of a man, while this fondness and weakness for female buttocks is sadly all too human.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

I have no other option, if she didnt "let" me do it then i would get sent to prison and get ass raped by some BBC tyrone.
The loser attitude is what's getting to you. You have no idea how weak and defenseless the vast majority of bitches are. Don't think 'fuck, I'm gonna get caught.". Think, "I'm going to send this fucking piece of shit to Hell and get off on it."

I have no other option, if she didnt "let" me do it then i would get sent to prison and get ass raped by some BBC tyrone.

Haha,
But I thought caressing the ass solves all problems?

High inhibcel, not taking a creep shot.

At that moment while I was walking behind a white girl with a fat ass I realized something.
I realised that all my problems could be solved if I caressed that ass, if she just let me enjoy myself in that ass then nothing else would matter to me.
She could have saved my life if she just let me grab and slip my hands all over that nice firm round young ass.
FUCKING BITCH thinks she is too good for me though.

Buy a hooker then and she'll let you.

One time a female was sitting across from me with her crotch exposed, her pussy visible through her yoga pants.

Assuming this wasn’t at uni, just jerk off under your jacket, cum on her ass, and run, or grope her ass, hump her and run. It’s a double win scenario. You get to grope or defile a female and she gets molested by an ugly male scaring her for life and she can’t do anything about it. KEK

Semi serious
I have thought about just slapping a random girls ass and running. But is too risky and with my incel luck ill probably trip and get caught kek

One time a female was sitting across from me with her crotch exposed, her pussy visible through her yoga pants.
holy shit you must have had the self control of a god to not do something about it

holy shit you must have had the self control of a god to not do something about it
What would I have done? There was nothing to do with impunity.

What would I have done? There was nothing to do with impunity.
taken a picture, drooled, called her out, stared until noticed, jerk off under your pants

taken a picture, drooled, called her out, stared until noticed, jerk off under your pants
All of the other things besides staring would draw attention towards me, and I was already staring.

I have thought about just slapping a random girls ass and running. But is too risky and with my incel luck ill probably trip and get caught kek
Lmfaoo

I saw a girls thong in class in 9th grade, was the highlight of my HS experience.. Damn I remember all those beautiful JB yoga pants asses. All the hot girls at my school wore yoga pants.

I was low inhibition as a child and touched a girl's butt in 4th grade, of course she freaked out. Funny thing is years later a girl was standing in front of me in school and the guy beside me rubbed her butt, she turned around, saw that it was him, and just smiled. That was an early black pill that showed me that guys can get away with shit like that as long as they are attractive.

Female worshiping thread?