Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was made fun of by 304s in a class for being innocent

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
Some gay class had a teacher asking for words (I don’t remember what for) to write on the whiteboard. I remember that I said the word “pure”, and proceeded to hear some short blonde foid make fun of me across the room and I kept hearing her say it probably to taunt me.

This same fucking failed-Stacy stood purposely close to me on a tram in Melbourne when my year level was on camp there. No doubt she was trying to tease me because she moved from one side to the other just to be in front of me. I just looked away and made sure not to look down as her friends were probably looking and possibly recording. She was literally maybe 10 cms away cunt and it wasn’t even packed, I’m surprised she didn’t vomit being that close to me.

Don't need to be rude. It's just a tradition to bully, greycels, it will get better when you reach 500 posts.
I call everyone either cunts,faggots or niggers. I don’t mean anything by it I just say it to offend the blue pilled and women lurking on here.

his same fucking failed-Stacy stood purposely close to me on a tram in Melbourne when my year level was on camp there. No doubt she was trying to tease me because she moved from one side to the other just to be in front of me.
Must feel good to get teased by stacy.Better than being invisible...

brootal...
One foid approached me, came close and started yelling some nonsense shit, i just laughed it off. But i am curious what she had in mind doing that? like is it the way to tease us? Or she is just restarted by default with everyone?

One foid approached me, came close and started yelling some nonsense shit, i just laughed it off. But i am curious what she had in mind doing that? like is it the way to tease us? Or she is just restarted by default with everyone?
Firstly i thought she is flirting tbh but then remembered the last time i made sexual advance towards foid and ignored this shit

This same fucking failed-Stacy stood purposely close to me on a tram in Melbourne when my year level was on camp there. No doubt she was trying to tease me because she moved from one side to the other just to be in front of me. I just looked away and made sure not to look down as her friends were probably looking and possibly recording. She was literally maybe 10 cms away cunt and it wasn’t even packed, I’m surprised she didn’t vomit being that close to me.
Id solve the train situation Japanese style

Firstly i thought she is flirting tbh but then remembered the last time i made sexual advance towards foid and ignored this shit
I am sure thats just some tactic, she acts like that around every weird nigger and then brutally rejects them

304 stainless steel is good for cooking pots. Very sturdy.