Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I was looking to move in Canada when i was twelve

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
I've wanted went to university in Ottava, now i'm happy that I not managed to do it. It's better to stay in Ukraine than moving in the most cucked country of the planet.:feelsokman:

There a lot of Brazilians who dream of moving to Canada, they think they will have a luxurious lifestyle in a foreign country.

You just dodged a missile.

There a lot of Brazilians who dream of moving to Canada, they think they will have a luxurious lifestyle in a foreign country.
As for me it's not worth it, better stay at home and watch a gradual growth of prosperity than moving to feminazi-occupied-state.

Canada soy

based pierogimaxxer :feelshmm:

Good thing you didn’t.

Northern Canada seems comfy.

It's such a shame Canada is cucked. It has nature and climate perfect for me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You were saved from becoming a numale cuck

glad you didn't this country aka cuckanada is a hell.

Major Canadian cities are cucked, especially Toronto, but there are decent smaller cities in Canada. Also, what's up with Ukrainians and Canada?

Yeah if you are looking to move to a foreign country to get a luxurious lifestyle, dont move here. The country is so cucked, you legit wont be able to get a job in a few years unless you are female. Its literally a plus point on your resume.

Major Canadian cities are cucked, especially Toronto, but there are decent smaller cities in Canada. Also, what's up with Ukrainians and Canada?
After first World war there is many of Ukrainians went to far east and Canada for a peaceful life. And Canada's government have some ukrainians so we kinda friends.

Yeah if you are looking to move to a foreign country to get a luxurious lifestyle, dont move here. The country is so cucked, you legit wont be able to get a job in a few years unless you are female. Its literally a plus point on your resume.

Well, now i'm realised that i really do not want to go anywhere, Ukraine is not so cucked as EU countries and we still have a chance to avoid this through war and rising nationalism and traditionalism.

my old classmate went to Canada three years ago for college.. he must be a full blown cuck by now with Soylent leaking from his nose and using Gillette

my old classmate went to Canada three years ago for college.. he must be a full blown cuck by now with Soylent leaking from his nose and using Gillette
It's probably true if he doesn't come back.

Oh Canada
Our home and cucked land